Billboard clip discussion: NOT Madonna. The show is over say goodbye (Say Goodbye)

it means that the snippet sounds like a Madonna song that also sounds like daft punk/get lucky/music inferno....done before....

I agree. I didn't even finish listening to the snippet because I got bored.

Oh man, I go on vacation for two weeks, come back and we're still none the wiser on this billboard clip !!!

Looks like we're finally getting closure today?

Yes, that's what they said but it has nothing to do with Madonna.

Well if that's the conclusion then I'm glad we reached it officially so we can move on.

CASE CLOSED

He may not be Madonna, but Sander Kleinenberg’s new single has certainly made a splash. After weeks of speculation, the Dutch dance legend was revealed to be the artist behind the mysterious disco-infused single premiered last month. Ushering in a new musical chapter for the veteran artist, “We-R-Superstars” will be released on Spinnin’ Records later this year.
Listen to the full premiere of the single and accompanying music video exclusively on CODE
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Did you follow the reader reaction to your track? Seems like everyone thinks you’re Madonna.

I’m trying not to too much because, as soon as that unfolds, I’m like, “Shit I'm this unknown DJ who had half a hit record 10 years ago and I'm not really sure how the pop aficionados and the hardcore pop fans are going to deal with it.” But you know the track speaks for itself, I’m extremely proud of it. It was fun to work on. I’m not going to lie: these types of records are not easy. I'm not someone who just goes into studio and then three hours later it's like there. It has really been a labor of love. It's funny I started the record in Ibiza a year and a half ago under, no joke, an olive tree somewhere in the mountains in a great studio owned by a friend of mine. I worked on lyrical ideas in London a bit, the talkbox middle eight was done by a friend from Indonesia, and I mixed it in LA.
This records been all over the world and, its traveled like everything does these days. It’s just so cool its like you start something, when you embark with electronica and you have an initial idea, that spark or soul. The whole trick is to nurture that part of youth and what excites you throughout the process. You're a sculptor, and you mold it and hope you don’t break the marble. You have to carefully bring it to that point. I’m really happy with this record. It’s me coming to whom I really am. 15 years ago, I could never have made that record from a technical point of view.

Don't be so hard on yourself ;). It won't be next week. We'll have to wait a Little longer. But there Will be some more info next week ;) play the game!

Now you and several other members can kiss my a$$ :lmao: I was right all along :abuse: