Billboard clip discussion: NOT Madonna. The show is over say goodbye (Say Goodbye)

There was a time when I believed M fans are smart compared to other fan bases. Not all of us unfortunately. :D

Don't be so hard on yourself ;). It won't be next week. We'll have to wait a Little longer. But there Will be some more info next week ;) play the game!

Don't be so hard on yourself ;). It won't be next week. We'll have to wait a Little longer. But there Will be some more info next week ;) play the game!

Listen Sander, yer song's shite. Stop trying to make it happen.

We're too LONG IN THE TOOTH for all that ish.

stupid thread title,

there is really big chance that it might be Madonna

only cos she didnt posted pic with that guy it doesnt mean she did not bought it, there was no work between them, she just got what she wanted (instrumental) thats all

Edited by Arjun

Preston, i am with you...we'll be having the last laugh when the real artist behind the track (Madonna) Will be revealed. They just don't get it. Can't really do anything about it. Go check what Anna Hestridge said on popjustice in January 2014 ;) she also posted something On June 9 recently

I am with you also. Still think its her.

SO THERE!

They never said it was Madonna, they did call that idiot DJ a Superstar and a legend. That is a lie. Billboard CAN print ANYTHING they want, but they CAN'T LIE and not lose their credibility.

What did you expect from the publication which has called both Gaga and Perry Queen Of Pop?

It's all about sensationalism and kissing asses today...

Anyway, i'm so happy it's not Madonna. Can we please move on now?!

Preston, i am with you...we'll be having the last laugh when the real artist behind the track (Madonna) Will be revealed. They just don't get it. Can't really do anything about it. Go check what Anna Hestridge said on popjustice in January 2014 ;) she also posted something On June 9 recently

What she posted, don't be a tease and SPILL :)

Nothing new convinces me that it is NOT her.

All the Billboard clues point to her.

Just because other people were involved prior, doesn't mean she couldn't have it now. The whole Music album she basically just took Mirwais own songs and re-did them.

It sounds like something she would release.

The timing is just too coincidental, with all the other things she has posted on Instragram, etc.

If you look at some of their past article, Billboard has used the term dance legend in reference to dj's./remixers like Frankie Knuckles who recently died. So to me that would seem to indicate my dance legend they mean some dj/EDM producer or remixer type.

If you look at some of their past article, Billboard has used the term dance legend in reference to dj's./remixers like Frankie Knuckles who recently died. So to me that would seem to indicate my dance legend they mean some dj/EDM producer or remixer type.

True but Frankie Knuckles IS a fucking dance legend. This other guy is most definitely not.

No, you just thought it was NILE RODGERS :sassy:

I still think it MAY be.

Sorry...but you Will be feeling a Little silly when it Will be revealed to be Madonna's track in a few weeks...mark my words ;)

No.

Sorry...but you Will be feeling a Little silly when it Will be revealed to be Madonna's track in a few weeks...mark my words ;)

As you're in the know, I think it's time you gave us some more info...just to prove you're genuine :angel: Like, does Madonna's version differ from this monotonous mess that's getting (very little) radio play? Who EXACTLY produced this godawful track? why are they promoting a Madonna song with Kleinenberg's original, dated, unaltered tune? What's the dog all about? Y'know that kind of thing. Just a little snippet to keep us all going till August....

I think the clip is still Madonna! The Sander Kleinenberg track in it's entirety seems too disjointed and non cohesive to really be a stand alone track.

Who the heck knows if it's M or not- but, I wouldn't rule it out simply because she hasn't posted anything about collaborating with this Sander dud. She could want there to be a "surprise," even though in this day and age, it's a rarity.

I think the clip is still Madonna! The Sander Kleinenberg track in it's entirety seems too disjointed and non cohesive to really be a stand alone track.

Which begs the question - why are they using that disjointed and non cohesive track @ radio? before the "big reveal"

True but Frankie Knuckles IS a fucking dance legend. This other guy is most definitely not.

Yes, but I'm just saying that's how they use the term in reference to someone who is kind of specialized in just dance and club tracks. Do we know for sure the Sander guy wrote and produced by himself just because it's on his Facebook page? He could have co-written it with another dj who's a lot more famous. A lot of dance tracks are done as collaborations between several dj's and/or remixers. To me, it has to be by some dj also because it doesn't have vocals and the whole sound of it is a club track, not something that is suited towards pop radio.