Billboard clip discussion: NOT Madonna. The show is over say goodbye (Say Goodbye)

I'm glad she's taking her time on this album. MDNA was a mess because it was rushed! It's good to know she's taking her time. The only issue is she will be facing MAJOR competition from Adele, Taylor, Rihanna, and Gaga, and I really don't think she's going to sell well unfortunately

I'm glad she's taking her time on this album. MDNA was a mess because it was rushed! It's good to know she's taking her time. The only issue is she will be facing MAJOR competition from Adele, Taylor, Rihanna, and Gaga, and I really don't think she's going to sell well unfortunately

??????????????

tumblr_n0l7rw4KxW1qj28qwo4_250.gif

Wow,I was really hoping that the Billboard snippet would be Madonna.It sounds like a fun,summer smash hit! Oh well...

I still think the album will be released in November,with the first single being released in September.

Eh ok.

Wait! We still got this Tuesday release on iTunes rumours people!!!!!!! Keep your dreams ALIVE!!!!! Loooooooool!!!

Seriously I'm not ready for an album right now.

DROWNED MADONNA EXCLUSIVE!

I can exclusively reveal that Madonna's new single will be called Unapologetic bitch and the video will feature her dressed in a white tuxedo, snorting a 70 lb pile of cocaine and using twin desert eagles to shoot Marine Le Pen lookalikes in zombie make up. The song is not the billboard clip that you may have heard because that is actually the reply single from Marine Le Pen called 'Madonna vous aurez à payer (pour suggérer que je suis un nazi)' which samples many Madonna fans from around the world singing 'apologetic, unapologetic'. The video is being recorded in NYC next week and is covertly titled as the 'Stranger project'. The video will feature people having fun and showing passion for life. This includes unsavoury types (as Marine says) such as strippers, gay booty shakers, interracial couples and other non fascist types. Marine Le Pen blames Madonna for the existence of these people and wants to make it known that she is a real cunt who despises equality and forward thinking.

Keep your eyes peeled for more updates!

http://www.drownedmadonna.com

Eh ok.

I know, right?! Reminds me of those times you were saying Madonna was over and couldn't sell shit...and that Gaga was the new Queen of pop. Some people really are ridiculous. Right?

If you listen to the record it sounds like Daft Punk. I played it for a friend today and she said immediately 'is this Daft Punk?'. He worked with them and they've had one of the most successful records in a long time...Billboard is not a serious musical journal. It's based on CHART HITS...Think about it.

Yeah, no, I don't see how any if this is relevant to what I posted.

Yeah, no, I don't see how any if this is relevant to what I posted.

How not? If you look at it from a press release viewpoint it's about creating buzz and attention. If Nile is working with Daft Punk then of course he/his representation is going to use their name to gain him publicity. Look at google statistics and see how many people search for Daft Punk in one week. I doubt Billboard wrote that...it was most likely written for them and whoever wrote it did so with the billboard audience in mind. Notice that when on radio one there was no mention of Daft Punk...

1. Madonna is a dance legend

2. Madonna is shape-shifting

3. Madonna sang "Vogue".

4. Madonna has been busy working on her new music

5. Madonna is making dance music this time around

6. Madonna has been randomly posting superstar pics on instagram

7. Madonna just said "FUNK" on instagram

8. Madonna loves testing her music using instrumentals

9. Madonna loves being secretive and teases her fans.

10. Madonna is a major pop act (not Nile/Chic) whose team would ask BILLBOARD to hype up their music

Last but not least, MADONNA IS A SUPERSTAR, which fits perfectly to the song title.

this.

Some of you are willing it to be Madonna rather than actually being objective. You'll feel very sad if it isn't her.

How not? If you look at it from a press release viewpoint it's about creating buzz and attention. If Nile is working with Daft Punk then of course he/his representation is going to use their name to gain him publicity. Look at google statistics and see how many people search for Daft Punk in one week. I doubt Billboard wrote that...it was most likely written for them and whoever wrote it did so with the billboard audience in mind. Notice that when on radio one there was no mention of Daft Punk...

It would have been one thing to mention Daft Punk, but it's another thing to say they're taking cues from them. They could have name dropped em in that first sentence that they mentioned em in and that would have held up your theory.

Anyway, I'm not convinced it's Madonna anyway, but I do think it's basically a 50/50 chance.

According to drownedmadonna the billboard clip is not Madonna's. Sorry if already posted:

EXCLUSIVE - We know that you are all excited due to all the rumours going around these weeks. We at DrrownedMadonna.com have some important info to share with all Madonna's fans.

Madonna's upcoming album is not close to being done yet! She is working hard to record a gorgeous album.

Our reliable sources told us that Her Madgesty is not going to follow Beyoncé. Her next album won't be a surprise a la Beyoncé.

We are also sad to tell you that the Billboard snippet that we all loved is not Madonna's.

Stay tuned at DrownedMadonna for more exclusive news...

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/809-all-the-truth-on-madonnas-upcoming-album.html#ixzz344XEQ5Hp

Now I'm conflicted. I want these trashbags to be proven wrong AS PER but that would mean We R Superstars (I mean REALLY ppl? :rotfl:) actually being Our Queen :ohno:

wow, Madonna posting on her instagram pics of other superstars and the title we r superstars, that's a big clue omg

And most were posted on the 31st of May, the day AFTER the clip was played on Radio One. :shock:

But as others said, it COULD be her, it could not...

Madonna hashtag every single word but not we r superstars? We need to give up on this snippet.

I wish Billboard didn't release the snippet. Ugh!

Maybe the snippet isn't hers...maybe it's a Nile Rodgers' song...maybe no surprise this time...but I don't believe for a second when they say the album is still a work in progress.

The single is coming sooner than later!

Too much hyping on IG, two different sources claiming that it's going to be released this coming Tuesday (check out the Ukmix forum), two photoshoots for what?!?

The buzz and rumors are already here, strong and loud: why create such circumstances if they're not releasing anything?

It sounds so stupid to me!!!

Maybe the snippet isn't hers...maybe it's a Nile Rodgers' song...maybe no surprise this time...but I don't believe for a second when they say the album is still a work in progress.

The single is coming sooner than later!

Too much hyping on IG, two different sources claiming that it's going to be released this coming Tuesday (check out the Ukmix forum), two photoshoots for what?!?

The buzz and rumors are already here, strong and loud: why create such circumstances if they're not releasing anything?

It sounds so stupid to me!!!

Could they be trying to throw people off? And you are 100% right. The hype is so strong. If she released the song tonight or tomorrow night, it would sell so well because of all of this damn hype!!

Why would it be Nile Rodgers? He's not signed to Spinnin' Records. The track is posted on their Soundcloud and YouTube page.

Avicii IS though, and for this song to M's, it would have had to have been recorded early on during the recording process (as the track is already ready/mastered) - he was the first announced collaborator wasn't he?

Could they be trying to throw people off? And you are 100% right. The hype is so strong. If she released the song tonight or tomorrow night, it would sell so well because of all of this damn hype!!

No it wouldn't. The only hype is here. She needs to get the music out there and build the hype. Get people to like the song in the clubs. She doesn't get radio play easily now and MDNA disappeared from the charts after two months thanks to NTP. She should be working those club dubs now!

No it wouldn't. The only hype is here. She needs to get the music out there and build the hype. Get people to like the song in the clubs. She doesn't get radio play easily now and MDNA disappeared from the charts after two months thanks to NTP. She should be working those club dubs now!

The hype is on every music outlet..Maybe her latest appearances with Disclosure have something to do with what you said, getting the music out there...