Thread for Unofficial info and snippets.

madonnainfinity: Madonna is with @disclosure again tonight.."Been promoted to head of security for Disclosure! #hawt #talent #surrey" pic.twitter.com/UrrvJwBPcg

Everytime I come in here someone is saying the song is being released on iTunes @ midnight lol

lcxsjcavkh7nemjdpihv.gif

Well, fortunately, I didn't waste my time going to your bogus bullshit twat.

Um...so why did you talk about it then? You're having a meltdown because of a snippet played on a radio 1 show. You ARE bullshit.

Um...so why did you talk about it then? You're having a meltdown because of a snippet played on a radio 1 show. You ARE bullshit.

Well, maybe Madonna is going to play the REAL song tonight, and then we will know. I hope to God that robot voice is not in the song.

Get Unconscious, please stop being so nasty to everyone. You're no more or less important than anyone else and everyone should have the space to express themselves. If you don't get that then you have no business calling yourself a Madonna fan. Be nice. It makes the world easier.

So, I think this: There were rumours about Rihanna even Gaga being involved with Secret Project last year. She has the magazine out with Katy Perry. I think We R Superstars will feature Katy, maybe more and she's obviously trying to create a buzz and some anticipation for a big new release...

Get Unconscious, please stop being so nasty to everyone. You're no more or less important than anyone else and everyone should have the space to express themselves. If you don't get that then you have no business calling yourself a Madonna fan. Be nice. It makes the world easier.

So, I think this: There were rumours about Rihanna even Gaga being involved with Secret Project last year. She has the magazine out with Katy Perry. I think We R Superstars will feature Katy, maybe more and she's obviously trying to create a buzz and some anticipation for a big new release...

I actually think she might feature Someone but not Katy...she performed with Miley, did a photo shoot with Katy....my bets are on Rihanna or Beyonce

I haven't been nasty to anybody. I'm just having a bit of fun teasing. Madonna also said 'I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want . If that makes me a bitch, okay.'

She said that when she was a kid and, as she said, she's grown up now. Being bitchy just means you don't like yourself. Let's all be friends and nice and respectful to each other. It's a nightmare out there as it is. The Revolution of Love etc doesn't just mean people not being mean to gays in Russia, it means us all being nice to one another wherever we are.

Anway, enough already, drop the single lady!

She said that when she was a kid and, as she said, she's grown up now. Being bitchy just means you don't like yourself. Let's all be friends and nice and respectful to each other. It's a nightmare out there as it is. The Revolution of Love etc doesn't just mean people not being mean to gays in Russia, it means us all being nice to one another wherever we are.

Anway, enough already, drop the single lady!

skeptical-gif.gif

:lmao:

Let's all hold hands now and sing kumbaya

Some people have a very strange idea of what being a 'nice person' is. :lol:

I haven't been nasty to anybody. I'm just having a bit of fun teasing. Madonna also said 'I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want . If that makes me a bitch, okay.'

LOL what. Your grumpy and obnoxious attitude definitely bothers members here. I don't come here that often but I do realise that you tend to get nasty in a lot of discussions. Maybe you intended to be funny but the execution always ends up pretty bad.

Pharrell is SO over rated, all of his songs sound the same.

I hope he doesn't have any input on this album. There are already too many different people working on this album!

broth.gif

LOL what. Your grumpy and obnoxious attitude definitely bothers members here. I don't come here that often but I do realise that you tend to get nasty in a lot of discussions. Maybe you intended to be funny but the execution always ends up pretty bad.

Thanks for your opinion.

she posted an instagram pic inside a music studio with pharrell...or at least his accessories. rocco's instagram confirmed its a recording studio

thanks