I FUCKIN' LOVE IT

oh God, this is my favourite tour

Bring it back

tumblr_inline_moxk75O5K61qz4rgp.gif

One of her finest tours indeed

They all are great and they're all different

It's difficult and inappropriate to compare them and put one up against another

Happy Birthday RIT

Purple corset will always be the best compared to the ivory :)

Yes!!! Gold was a tad boring tbh. Purple looked prettier and it even matched the 'Nobody Knows Me' backdrop better

london01.jpg

My fave tour!! Although I never went to see it :(

I was 16 at the time and still at school so could not afford a ticket! I had to settle for really LQ videos online and remember watching NKM over and over again in awe.

Jizzed my pants when I finally got to watch IGTTYAS

The opening - TBW into Vogue - is one of the best opening tour transitions she's ever done.

TBW opening the show, with the X-P visuals in the background, is nothing short of REAL pop art. Sheer genius. Every other artist wishes they could pull something like that off.

The opening - TBW into Vogue - is one of the best opening tour transitions she's ever done.

TBW opening the show, with the X-P visuals in the background, is nothing short of REAL pop art. Sheer genius. Every other artist wishes they could pull something like that off.

totally agree! i remember being amazed watching the videos

OMG! It's been 10 years already? Gosh! Time does fly!

I so totally love everything about this tour! The costumes, the setlist, the choreography, the interlude videos --- Everything was amazing!

It's a tragic shame that no official DVD of this tour (and Blonde Ambition) is available for the fans to enjoy.

Granted, the few songs featured in IGTTYAS were beautifully shot and edited, but some of the best moments were edited out (Like the wheel-pose-crab-walk in Vogue), and I would so loved to see Die Another Day and Into the Groove nicely shot and edited.

The youtube leak doesn't do justice to the tour - but I guess that's all we have now.

Technically, it's not Illuminati.

It's the Rider Waite Smith Tarot Deck created by Arthur Edward Waite and Pamela Coleman Smith. It was the first Tarot Deck to be associated with the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, with each major arcana card representing a path of the tree of life.

The video is symbolic of what's commonly known as "The Fool's Journey"

More about that here --

http://homewitch.hubpages.com/hub/The-fools-journey-explained-the-significance-of-the-tarot-deck

Such a wonderful time and tour. I remember every bit of it.

tourposter01.jpg

We went crazy when the poster of the tour was released. :wow: It was too perfect.

At that time I was a mod in Madonna.nu (QUEENDOM before) and we were the first to get the rehearsal pictures of the L.A opening night.

tumblr_m3553c8WnC1qke5ha.jpg

What a special moment. :wow:

• 1 month later...