New album thread: no recent updates. Madonna joins Disclosure at gig though

Disclosure are in the middle of a tour right now. The only gap to possibly do studio time with M in the near future is between the 13nd of june when they have a gig in Manchester, Tennessee and the 21st of june when they are doing a gig in Naples, Italy... then they have 8 days off untill Glastonbury...

Disclosure are in the middle of a tour right now. The only gap to possibly do studio time with M in the near future is between the 13nd of june when they have a gig in Manchester, Tennessee and the 21st of june when they are doing a gig in Naples, Italy... then they have 8 days off untill Glastonbury...

Telephoned vocalsssss!!!

Yassssssssssssssss

Momma slay yassss

Her colaboration with Avicii could have the same problems just like when she worked with Timba.

Most of the people hated it because the sound she was doing at that time was already considered dated.

Maybe she ll give all the songs she did to Disclosure to make an unified 90ties sound? And then write couple with them. Hope Aviccii gets only writing credits in the end.

That first one spelt posting wrong lol

No it says positing no posting ,And whoopie of course we don't care ,just posted some comments

I'm sure these people don't know Madonna was at the very beginning of dance scene in NY! Kids today think everything was invented now.

I'm sorry but the people who get carried away with any kind of illogical rumour just because are really pathetic to me. :rotfl: I'll find out what information I can tomorrow though. From my inside sources/croydon's finest. :rotfl:

FUNK ??????? & Disclosure ????? OMG this turns out to be more than amazing... I think we will get an album more amazing than what we could even imagine... I feel it since the beginning !

I feel it too, she seems really focused and involved. I really love funk music, so that is really exciting.

Disclosure are British electronic producers.

I'd say their sound comes from Drum and Bass/UK Garage type roots but with a modern twist?

Usually featuring soulful vocals.