Madonna + Guess Who?: New V Magazine shoot!

adreeyen

Poor Amanda LePore though. I spent 2 hours at a table with her once during a party and she's a total cokehead. Her eyes are more dead than the awful Crocs fever. She can't talk without her face exploding. And amanda Lear did Amanda LePore better and before.

Amanda-Lear-Jean-Paul-Gaultier-2012-426x

Poor Amanda LePore though. I spent 2 hours at a table with her once during a party and she's a total cokehead. Her eyes are more dead than the awful Crocs fever. She can't talk without her face exploding. And amanda Lear did Amanda LePore better and before.

Amanda-Lear-Jean-Paul-Gaultier-2012-426x

wow, you're so amazing

Thank you so much mensch!!!! Kinda glad some of the interview got cut off cuz now I have something to look forward to when I buy it, lol. I love this interview!!!! Madonna seems to really like Katy and sees her as a peer rather than one of her disciples. As a fan of Katy it's great to see her eloquence and intelligence.

M The fact that you even have the patience to do this interview is amazing to me, because when I start doing rehearsals and my manager comes at me to stop for a photo shoot or an interview, I'm like: "Get out! Get out of here!"

KP That's what I did last night .... I've never said that in my life. I have never blown off Madonna

M I get it. I am sure you're very involved with your lighting design and your rear screen projections and the costumes. All of it is so time-comsuming.

KP Oh yeah ... I am picking the shoes for the dancers!

M Of course you are. You have to. You can't leave that up to other people, because then when you see them on stage and you don't like them, it's too late and you have no one to blame but yourself.

KP Do you have little things that you carry around for protection? Like, I have crystals and little tchotckes around my dressing room.

M Yes I do. I carry 22 volumes of the Zohar with me everywhere :1251:

KP Oh wow

M That's one thing that I do. I've been studying Kabbalah for 18 years. And I feel like it protects me. So wherever I go and they set up my dressing room, I have a bookshelf with the Zohar. But I also take miniature copies of one of them and my crew guys tape them up inside of every lift that has the potential to fall

KP Really?

:rotfl::rotfl:

KP It seems everybody expects so much transparency these days. Like when someone at the photo shoot was talking about Google contact lenses, I just thought, I am never leaving the house when that thing comes out.

M It's too much. I don't want everybody to know where I am all of the time. I don't understand people who say "I'm here now" and how the leave bread crumbs and say "I'm in this city and now I'm on the plane. Now I've landed." Like, Okay, Allright, now stop telling everybody.
KP We get it!
M I don't want to see the inside of the plane you're on
:clap::clap::clap: