Madonna + Guess Who?: New V Magazine shoot!

adreeyen

Sorry but I dont understand why she released 2 (two) cover stories if she wont tie them with a single or an album! It feels like a wasred opportunity, the biggest one being Interview 2010!!! I m not complaining, but I hope we get a single soon, because I NEED it!!!

Sorry but I dont understand why she released 2 (two) cover stories if she wont tie them with a single or an album! It feels like a wasred opportunity, the biggest one being Interview 2010!!! I m not complaining, but I hope we get a single soon, because I NEED it!!!

I don't understand it either, but I'm not even surprised. Harper's Bazaar's release was fucked up as well last year. Anyway just wait and see that she's done 3 photoshoots for Art For Freedom and she is going to do none for the new album :D

10293567_1482690721965895_40804598026235

2014 Madonna Photographed for V Magazine by Steven Klein

Image size: 2110 x 1440

HQ: http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7402/74uzk.jpg

10259223_1482691171965850_23640623998124

2014 Madonna Photographed for V Magazine by Steven Klein

Image size: 1055 x 1440

HQ: http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/844/5lkqs.jpg

10256662_1482691508632483_36099820949199

2014 Madonna & Katy Perry Photographed for V Magazine by Steven Klein

Image size: 1055 x 1440

HQ: http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4223/bjel.jpg

WHY CAN'T I FIND THIS ANYWHERE IN THE US???????????/

It's in transit, literally. Every place is like, " we'll have it this week."

"But when?! Tomorrow?"

"I don't know yet."

"Ok, well I'm coming and calling every day till you get it!"

And so I've been going to all 6 magazine locations in NYC from midtown to spring st. :lmao:

At least you get to walk. I've been driving and driving. Everyday now, so tiring! One of the places is still carrying the april issue of l'uomo vogue, not the may-june one with madonna. I think Monique is the only us member here who has the mag

i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed these nooooooooooooooow!!! :(

They sold out the M + Katy one online. :( And for me to get the other one, it's gonna cost $25, with the damn shipping.

The only way I'm getting it is if N4P finds it on the stands in LA and is feeling generous. :cries:

Just a question, do the newsagents in America put magazines aside for you ? I mean, can you pre-order the V magazine at your newsagent and then they put it away under your name when it comes in ? Saves you having to check every day and travel which is a hassle.

At least you get to walk. I've been driving and driving. Everyday now, so tiring! One of the places is still carrying the april issue of l'uomo vogue, not the may-june one with madonna. I think Monique is the only us member here who has the mag

i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed these nooooooooooooooow!!! :(

Yeah they have the previous issues if both Lu'uomo and V. Anyone who ordered it in the mail (vi pre-order) has it already. One of my friends got the Katy cover when she ordered the M and Katy one while someone else got all three, separately packaged and said they were beautiful and heavy.

I also love that they posted about Suoixie and Left Eye on their Instagram. I hope these articles are there.

Just a question, do the newsagents in America put magazines aside for you ? I mean, can you pre-order the V magazine at your newsagent and then they put it away under your name when it comes in ? Saves you having to check every day and travel which is a hassle.

Yeah I used to do it all the time for M magazines but I don't know anymore. I'm sure they would. One guy said he was sold out but I don't think he actually got it.

I had the pleasure of having to see a couple of Gaga's issues still laying around and that's an OLD issue. She probably made sure news stands put it there from her own collection just to be ahead of M...

:lol:

Yeah I used to do it all the time for M magazines but I don't know anymore. I'm sure they would. One guy said he was sold out but I don't think he actually got it.

I had the pleasure of having to see a couple of Gaga's issues still laying around and that's an OLD issue. She probably made sure news stands put it there from her own collection just to be ahead of M...

:lol:

Mensch, I used to work in a newsagent many years ago and I loved it. Magazines with Madonna always sold out and were in demand and they still do today. I had the Harpers Bazaar with Madonna on the cover put away for me and so glad I did as would have missed out otherwise. They literally fly off the shelves.

Mensch, I used to work in a newsagent many years ago and I loved it. Magazines with Madonna always sold out and were in demand and they still do today. I had the Harpers Bazaar with Madonna on the cover put away for me and so glad I did as would have missed out otherwise. They literally fly off the shelves.

I know. So many businesses get so much business with M's brand on it. It's crazy. Magazine are bought in doubles and triples by each fan. It's insane.