Madonna + Guess Who?: New V Magazine shoot!

adreeyen

Beautiful pictures! But you can't read the interview. Nice to see it seems to be a pretty lengthy interview.

Where can you get the magazine? Because I don't think I've ever seen it at a newsstand or a bookstore here.

:lol: at access hollywood saying the ironing photo won't be used and the hundreds of fans being let down cause of that :chuckle:

barnes n noble down the road from me didn't have it :(

i'm going to a different location after dinner (and buying some new jeans too at nordstroms)

katy to me seems like she is bond to her religious beliefs though and still fighting the need to stay true to those roots. which is fine by me. but one day those tahtahs gonna come out, lol.

where can i read this interview!!!!!!!

Got my copy today.

Me, too! It was at the magazine store near my house. I never saw V Magazine there before but I guess they ordered some because it had Madonna and Katy on the cover and they knew people would be interested.

katy to me seems like she is bond to her religious beliefs though and still fighting the need to stay true to those roots. which is fine by me. but one day those tahtahs gonna come out, lol.

where can i read this interview!!!!!!!

Sorry. Wish I could help. The magazine is too big for my scanner.

Me, too! It was at the magazine store near my house. I never saw V Magazine there before but I guess they ordered some because it had Madonna and Katy on the cover and they knew people would be interested.

I pre-ordered from the site. Usually those kinda magazines do not come to these cornfields.

Has anyone in the US purchased a copy yet? I was just at a barnes and noble today, and it wasn't there! :(