- co-produced by Diplo

Veni Vidi Vici

- co-produced by Diplo

- retrospective song featuring references to several old Madonna songs

Wash All Over Me

- co-produced by Avicii

- sounds like something Stuart Price could have produced

Other details

Half of the Avicii tracks were co-written with Salem Al Fakir, Magnus Lidehäll and Vincent Pontare.

The other half were co-written with Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub and Savan Kotecha.

One of the Diplo/Ariel Rechtschaid tracks was co-written with MNEK.

Alicia Keys plays the piano on one of the Diplo tracks.

We don't yet know the titles of any of the songs recorded with Pharrell Williams.

EDITED to add more details (thanks Whoop)

i really need all of this in my life!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated 5 December 2014

Avicii & co.

Addicted

Borrowed Time

Heartbreak City

- features a choir

Devil Prays

- David Blaine confirmed that the song will be included on the album

- two short LQ snippets of the song were leaked to the internet

Messiah

- MoZella is possibly one of the co-writers

- features an orchestra conducted by Abel Korzeniowski

Rebel Heart

- demo #4 was leaked to the internet on 28 November

Two Steps Behind

Wash All Over Me

- demo #2 was leaked to the internet on 28 November

Half of the Avicii tracks were co-written with Salem Al Fakir, Magnus Lidehäll and Vincent Pontare.

The other half were co-written with Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub and Savan Kotecha.

Diplo & Ariel Rechtshaid

Autotune Baby

- possibly based on a sample of Major Lazer's song "Baby"

Bitch, I'm Madonna

Hold Tight

Living for Love

- written with MoZella, Ariel Rechtshaid, Toby Gad, Nick Rowe and Diplo

- originally produced by Disclosure, later reworked by Diplo and Ariel Rechtshaid

- features the London Community Gospel Choir

- Alicia Keys plays the piano on this song

- will be released as the lead single according to DrownedMadonna.com

Trust No Bitch

- co-written with Natalia Kills and Martin Kierszenbaum

- co-produced by Diplo, probably along with DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds

- Nicki Minaj is featured on the track

- not included on M's album, but on Diplo's next solo album (late 2015)

Unapologetic Bitch

Veni Vidi Vici

Diplo & Ariel Rechtschaid produced 7 songs for Madonna, one of which was co-written by MNEK.

Five of the songs will be included on M's album.

DJ Dahi & Blood Diamonds

Iconic

- co-written with Toby Gady, MoZella and S1

S.E.X.

- possibly co-written with Natalia Kills & Martin Kierszenbaum

Pharrell Williams

Back That Up

Take a Day

Take It Back

Undisclosed producers

Beautiful Scars

Best Night

Body Shop

Freedom

- two short LQ snippets were leaked to the internet

Holy Water

Illuminati

Inside Out

Joan of Arc

Score

U Forget "Never Let You Go"

U Forget "Never Let You Go"

Which one is that? I've never seen that one mentioned anywhere :shock:

Which one is that? I've never seen that one mentioned anywhere :shock:

"A collector who posts in a spanish forum called MadonnaSect has been saying that he had some of the demos recorded this year by M and held a little listening party with one of the users a couple days ago, who posted his thoughts on some of the songs:

"Unapologetic Bitch: Reggae. Weird. In the beginning it doesn't sound like it's M singing! But of course, it's her. It starts with a jamaican vibe and the she starts vocalizing (which reminded me of Diana King for a moment). There's a cool contrast between the title of the song and its melody.

Rebel Heart: I think this is the most commercial one, it's cool and cute. Here's guitar and voice mostly.

Iconic: It makes you feel like it's going higher and higher, but the chorus gets you down. With that title you would expect something more epic, but it didn't sound so at the time.

Veni Vidi Vici: A wonderful spoken intro, with melody. She doesn't rap, she talks. It has a surround mystic atmosphere. She names her old songs talking. The closest thing to the way she speaks in this song is the spoken part in Sanctuary, but don't take me too seriously. This is the one song that has got me the most hyped from the bunch.

Autotune Baby: The baby cry and the autotune thing are amazing!! But the chorus sounds like a different song, with a guitar.

Two Steps Behind Me: It has a pretty cool melody. It's obvious who the lyrics are about. Her voice is like really solemn.

Never Let You Go: I don't really remember this one but I did like it, that's why I remember the title.

Heartbreak City: The one is about Brahim. It's ok, but too elaborated to be dedicated to him.

Trust No Bitch: It had some Michael Jackson vibes, like a darker and deeper Madonna (And not in a Erotica way). Very different.

Messiah: I'm not really a slow song person. This sounded like a mix between Falling Free and Devil wouldn't recognize you. If you like slow songs you're gonna love it.

The demos are all really different from each other and don't sound like something she's done before. There's a lot of guitar, but I suppose it's there to set the base in the demos and will be gone in most of the final songs. M's voice sounds amazing! I don't remember much about the other song I listened, but there was one that ended with the line "you're faker than your boobs" (Note: The exact english line was lost in translation), another one sounds good for an interlude. There was a Pharrell track that sounds like Hard Candy 2. I also heard Holy Water, Devil Prays, Body Shop and Illuminati."

http://www.popjustice.com/forum/threads/33612-Madonna-13th-Album/page245

Edited by rebelheart

"A collector who posts in a spanish forum called MadonnaSect has been saying that he had some of the demos recorded this year by M and held a little listening party with one of the users a couple days ago, who posted his thoughts on some of the songs:

"Unapologetic Bitch: Reggae. Weird. In the beginning it doesn't sound like it's M singing! But of course, it's her. It starts with a jamaican vibe and the she starts vocalizing (which reminded me of Diana King for a moment). There's a cool contrast between the title of the song and its melody.

Rebel Heart: I think this is the most commercial one, it's cool and cute. Here's guitar and voice mostly.

Iconic: It makes you feel like it's going higher and higher, but the chorus gets you down. With that title you would expect something more epic, but it didn't sound so at the time.

Veni Vidi Vici: A wonderful spoken intro, with melody. She doesn't rap, she talks. It has a surround mystic atmosphere. She names her old songs talking. The closest thing to the way she speaks in this song is the spoken part in Sanctuary, but don't take me too seriously. This is the one song that has got me the most hyped from the bunch.

Autotune Baby: The baby cry and the autotune thing are amazing!! But the chorus sounds like a different song, with a guitar.

Two Steps Behind Me: It has a pretty cool melody. It's obvious who the lyrics are about. Her voice is like really solemn.

Never Let You Go: I don't really remember this one but I did like it, that's why I remember the title.

Heartbreak City: The one is about Brahim. It's ok, but too elaborated to be dedicated to him.

Trust No Bitch: It had some Michael Jackson vibes, like a darker and deeper Madonna (And not in a Erotica way). Very different.

Messiah: I'm not really a slow song person. This sounded like a mix between Falling Free and Devil wouldn't recognize you. If you like slow songs you're gonna love it.

The demos are all really different from each other and don't sound like something she's done before. There's a lot of guitar, but I suppose it's there to set the base in the demos and will be gone in most of the final songs. M's voice sounds amazing! I don't remember much about the other song I listened, but there was one that ended with the line "you're faker than your boobs" (Note: The exact english line was lost in translation), another one sounds good for an interlude. There was a Pharrell track that sounds like Hard Candy 2. I also heard Holy Water, Devil Prays, Body Shop and Illuminati."

True story 👍

• 2 weeks later...

Album title: Rebel Heart

Release date: 10 March 2015

Rumour has it that Madonna has recorded a total of 84 (!) different songs this year. 14 of those songs have leaked to the internet in demo form, and another 29 demos are circulating among collectors.
4 more rumoured song titles just added

Officially released or confirmed songs

Living for Love

Devil Pray

Ghosttown

Unapologetic Bitch

Illuminati

Bitch I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Joan of Arc

Other songs that have leaked to the internet in demo form

Addicted

- co-written with Avicii

- full demo leaked on 17 December

Best Night

- a short LQ clip was leaked to SoundCloud, but quickly removed

Borrowed Time

- co-written with Avicii

Freedom

- two short LQ snippets were leaked to the internet

Heartbreak City

- co-written with Avicii

- the final version is supposedly similar in style to "Gang Bang"

Inside Out

- two short LQ snippets were leaked to the internet, but quickly removed

- full demo leaked on 22 December

Messiah

- co-written with Avicii

Rebel Heart

- co-written with Avicii

- demo #4 leaked on 28 November

- the finished track is said to be similar to the leaked demo, but slightly more polished

Revolution

Wash All Over Me

- co-written with Avicii

- demo #2 was leaked to the internet on 28 November

Other rumoured songs

Autotune Baby

- co-written with Diplo

- based on the autotuned sound of a crying baby, possibly a sample of Major Lazer's song "Baby"

Back That Up (Do It)

- co-written with Pharrell Williams

Beautiful Scars

- mid-tempo song with slightly vocodered vocals

Body Shop

- mid-tempo electro song with a prominent zither in the mix

- heavily vocodered vocals

God Is Love

Grafitti Heart

Hold Tight

- co-written with Diplo

Holy Water

- overtly sexual lyrics about oral sex

Iconic

- co-produced by DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds

Never Let You Go

Nothing Lasts Forever

Objects

- guitar-driven mid-tempo song

- "will make you want to dance, but in a different way"

Score

S.E.X.

- co-written with Natalia Kills & Martin Kierszenbaum

- co-produced by DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds

Take a Day

Take It Back

Tragic Girl

Trust No Bitch (feat. Nicki Minaj)

- co-produced by Diplo

- not included on M's album, but on Diplo's next solo album (late 2015)

Two Steps Behind

- co-written with Avicii

Veni Vidi Vici

- co-written with Diplo

- mainly spoken vocals

wow, 84 songs? where did you get the information? an these new titles?

wow, 84 songs? where did you get the information? an these new titles?

The rumour about the 84 songs comes from the ATRL forum.

the abundance of demos surfacing and freely circulating is truly frightening

Indeed! :nervous:

I guess now we know he did hear them.