Im loving the snippet! The text totally rings Madonna for me, the only thing that throws me off though is the Daft Punk reference and sound. Why would M copy such a style without working with them? Or has she kept that collaboration secret? cannot imagine that

she smokes but she's not smoking, she drinks but she's not drinking, she's in the studio but she's not in the studio anymore.... It's all an illusion ;-) I'm sure everything has been very well planned with instagram ;-)

I think maybe you're reading a little too much into it darling. :lmao:

Im loving the snippet! The text totally rings Madonna for me, the only thing that throws me off though is the Daft Punk reference and sound. Why would M copy such a style without working with them? Or has she kept that collaboration secret? cannot imagine that

well, Daft Punk didn't invent 70's disco

I'm trying not to get too excited! I hope it's Madonna but don't thik it is....but do you think this song is in fact the result of the "top secret collaboration" she spoke about??? I mean, maybe Moroder??? Or did Avicii really make this new sound with/for her???

Rebel Heart

Revolution of Love

Art for Freedom

Special Dog

Blood Moon

Unapologetic Bitch

Living for Love

Veni Vidi Vici

Holy Water

I Can't Wait

7 Seas

+Love You From The Inside Out

Body Shop

Trust No Bitch

Iconic

:laugh:

So do we think we might get the following song titles?

Rebel Heart

I Can't Wait

Holy Water

Iconic

Living For Love

Unapologetic Bitch

Body Shop

I have a feeling 'love you from the inside out' is a lyric rather than a song title

lol please AS IF it's janet. no fucking chance.

grace jones though. or moroder.. very possible

Moroder, maybe. But Grace Jones? Definitely a legend, but I really don't think she's worthy of a Billboard piece like that. Why would anyone be sworn to secrecy over that?

Guest HaveASit

it can't be moroder

there's no way billboard would write "takes a few cues from the daft punk playlist" to describe his work

True dat. It's Madonna

I really want the clip to be Madonna. Sounds like music + hung up + 2014. Truly, I would be ok with it being janet too, this would be a real nice change of pace for her. For some reason though, I don't think janet would go all out dance like that these days.

I can't take it!!!! SOMETHING is brewing in Madonna land. Premiering the single via live performance on BBMA would be absolutely perfect!! For Madonna, it would be a different way of getting her music out there AND she won't be accused of copying Beyoncé as she would be if she just dropped the song/album out of nowhere. :-)

i think if we would have known by know if she was indeed performing @ BBMA

i mean you have Madonna performing and you don't advertise it?

Right. I'm inclined to agree. Over the years, these last minute rumors about her performing at any given award show NEVER turn out to be true. I know there was some uncertainty surrounding the Grammy performance this year, but even with that we pretty much were 100% certain she was gonna be there a few days before the show. On the other hand, maybe it's not a performance per se but some other creative way to premiere the song. Would be cool if they premiered the video during the broadcast......or at least a sneak peek at the video. Wishful thinking I know but I'm ACHING to hear this song like yesterday!!!!

If not tonight I really hope the rumor about the song dropping before the end of the month turns out to be true.

btw, lana will be on moroder's album after all:

Pop Topoi ‏@PopTopoi 55 sec.
BOOM: Giorgio Moroder feat. Lana Del Rey, Kelis, R Kelly, Mikky Ekko, Leona Lewis on new album (via @wireditalia @p_arm) #wnf14

I just posted in the thread for Hercules and Love Affair (in the General Music section) that I went to their show yesterday and I met (and kissed) Andy Butler afterwards. :dramatic: Anyway, we talked for almost two hours about music and shit and I asked him about Madonna and he said that her (or her team) actually contacted him for demos a few months ago and he also submitted music but never heard back from her/them. I would have loved a collaboration...oh well.