M working with Diplo - Are you happy !? (Yesssss !!!!)

M working with Diplo - Are you happy !? (Yesssss !!!!)  

121 members have voted

1. 1. M working with Diplo - Are you happy !? (Yesssss !!!!)

• Yes !
    • No
    • Don't know i need to hear it

:confused: Oh you mean the remix of Supernatural?

Her genre is pop but she has touched on other genres including reggae - Why's It So Hard. GI2M had some ska elements too.

Exactly. First thing I thought of was WISH.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/diplo-and-the-search-for-the-perfect-beat-20120322?print=true

He's blunt when it comes to M.I.A., too. They broke up, but continued collaborating until the sessions for her last album. "She didn't really know what she was doing," he says. "She was really abusive, telling me I wasn't good enough or fast enough." Discussing M.I.A.'s middle-finger flip at the Super Bowl with Madonna, he says, "It was kind of stupid. I think her being on that Madonna song is kind of lame, and she was trying to make up for that. That song is such a flop."

Y'all can suck it.

I love love love M.I.A. but he's right though. :yes:

Now, had M worked with M.I.A. AND Diplodickus on the same song.... :dramatic:

IKR

I wonder if he's the hottest producer she has worked with. She should switch from fucking her dancers to fucking her producers.

M.I.A., you lucky girl...

They were doing it? Nice. I also love his Instagram he seems to have a good sense of humor.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope Diplo walked in and told Avichi to get the fuck out of the room and then reworked all of the mediocre shit that douche bag came up with.

Lol stop, we don't even know what her songs with either of them sounds like, and if anyone is a douche it's probably more likely that it's Diplo.

I hope Diplo walked in and told Avichi to get the fuck out of the room and then reworked all of the mediocre shit that douche bag came up with. [/quote

Haha, made me laugh. I too would like this to happen. Fingers crossed we get no EDM stuff. House, yes please. Avicci EDM stuff no thanks.

Did you guys notice how M's mood and language changed the second she announced she's working with Diplo? She went from WASP edm snore fest to MDolla over night with her Tupac and Detroit. I expect some booty bouncing hits real soon