OFFICIAL "Your Honesty" Appreciation Thread

Guest Rachelle of London

Bedtime stories is my fave album however I can understand why this wasn't included. I don't think it would've flowed. Great track and I'm glad we got it on R&R

Beautiful tune. Love it!

Have you guys heard Freedom?

It's absolutely divine. My ideal Bedtime Stories would be a 14 track album covering many genres and including Let Down Your Guard, Freedom and Your Honesty. The track list would look like this.

1. Survival

2. Secret

3. Your Honesty

4. Id Rather Be Your Lover

5. Don't Stop

6. Freedom

7. Human Nature

8. Let Down Your Guard

9. Love Tried to Welcome Me

10. Sanctuary

11. Take a Bow

1. Survival

2. Secret

3. Your Honesty

4. I'd Rather Be Your Lover

5. Forbidden Love

6. Inside of Me

7. Freedom

8. Human Nature

9. Let Down Your Guard

10. Love Tried to Welcome Me

11. Sanctuary

12. Bedtime Story

13. Take a Bow

There we go, the perfect fucking album

Guest bluejean

Never been a big fan. It belongs with a lot of those leaked songs which are good to hear but not worthy of an album.

This is a nice tune and definitely happy to have it in my collection. It would've made a nice addition to BS, though not at all as a replacement for Don't Stop which is catchy as fuck.

Let Down Your Guard is awesome, too.

Are you sure? It sounds incredibly dated among the Remix and Revisited tracks. In fact, it sounds just like the rest of Bedtime Stories but without the great melodies. It's pretty clear that Madonna focused a lot on harmonies in that album and thought that Your Honesty and Let Down Your Guard weren't good enough.

Your Honesty sounds much better than the rest of the Bedtime Stories because the production was finished in 2003

Isn't this an old fable? I think it was just mixed and mastered for the release, but nothing new on the production.

Are you sure? It sounds incredibly dated among the Remix and Revisited tracks. In fact, it sounds just like the rest of Bedtime Stories but without the great melodies. It's pretty clear that Madonna focused a lot on harmonies in that album and thought that Your Honesty and Let Down Your Guard weren't good enough.

Well, Your Honesty has a great and catchy melody, so I don't know what you mean.

Replace Don't Stop and I'd Rather Be Your Lover with Your Honesty and Let Down Your Guard and you elevate this album from a 7 to a 9 (out of 10).