Richard Simmons asks Howard Stern if he's heard Madonna's new song 'Masterpiece'.

billiejean

Fuck you haters, Howard Stern is a genious. He is by far the best celebrity interviewer of all time and we Madonna fans would be very very lucky if she'll one day accept to be interviewed by him. It'll be better than any of those bore fests she's done in the last ten years. He's made it clear many times in the past that he wants to interview her. He mentions Madonna and her success plenty of times.

:lmao::clap:

I feel bad for the people that don't get him.

They are missing out. He has given us some of the funniest moments in entertainment history.

There is a reason before he went to satellite radio that Sirius only had 700,000 subscribers and now they have over 25 million and forced XM to merge with them as they were getting trounced my Sirius. He is pretty much the main reason for this.

I get him and I think Madonna gets him too. You don't have to "hate" someone to simply not want to participate in something you cannot relate to. I think the way they deal with things are too different.

He turned his negativity growing up into more negativity while Madonna turned her negativity into positivity. When someone hurts as a child they can go one way or the other.

It actually seems to have that little monster type thing going on complaining about everyone and it's everyone else's fault and how he has conquered the haters! Where Madonna sees everyone as having flaws and attributes. It's a more balanced way of seeing people.

My favorite will always be Wendy.

http://youtu.be/c2H25z-vWFU

You don't seem to get it that a lot of people find him to be disgusting, sexist and vile. You like him and that it your choice, but I only listened to a few minutes of this and found it revolting. My dislike for him has nothing to do with his thoughts on Madonna either. I just think he is vile.

i think he's VERY interested in madonna. whenever someone who knows her comes on he keeps asking questions about her. and not just the typical questions. anyone heard the david blaine interview? i wouldn't even be surprised if he has a soft spot for her. maybe knowing that M wants him out of the country stings, (did he ever talk about that anyway?) or that she never wants to go on his show no matter how hard he tries.

he just puts his asshole hat on to protect himself. but in reality i think he's a softy. whenever someone comes across as very rude in public they're often insecure about themselves.

now chelsea handler.. i find her way worse/cruel/annoying/and most of all STUPID. (see, at least howard aint so stupid)

Guest Rachelle of London

He looks like a pig and sounds like a pig. Don't get the attraction. Maybe his appeal doesn't translate. If you ask the average Brit who Howard stern is they'd probably say Anna Nicole Smiths manager. :lmao:

Totally agree.

The man is one of my idols. Been listening to him since I was a kid.

People that hate on him seem to know nothing about him and only base their opinions of him off of sound bytes.

He has always had a like/hate relationship with Madonna. Like you said he was one of the only ones in the media sticking up for her hardcore when she was getting shit for adopting. He also called Ray of Light one of the best albums he ever heard, ect. He has his Madonna praising moments.

Some people are just too uptight to understand him. And as a gay man listening to him, he has probably done more to change attitudes about gay people then most gay rights activists ever did. He is listened to by mostly hetero men and to hear him many times go on rants against anti gay bigots and how gays should have the right to marry just like anyone else, no doubt that has made a big impact to the millions of breeders that follow his every word.

He is a legend. King of All Media, and The Queen of Pop. My go to duo. Its amazing to me that Madonna hasn't done his show since they are both rebellious minded people who go against the social norm. I mean Rosie is good friends with him now. Bitch needs to talk her into it already.

So a guy who thinks Madonna is jealous of Gaga is one of your idols? Wow...

Howard is a disgusting hypocrite. If you like him that's your right but don't try to pretend he's some saint.

You don't seem to get it that a lot of people find him to be disgusting, sexist and vile. You like him and that it your choice, but I only listened to a few minutes of this and found it revolting. My dislike for him has nothing to do with his thoughts on Madonna either. I just think he is vile.

exactly. I don't care if people like Madonna or not. I really don't.

But I hate this kind of vile people.

Howard Stern has done hundreds of interviews with everyone from Paul McCartney to Tan Mom and he does each one brilliantly. He asks questions that NO interviewer would ever dare ask anyone, yet he manages to get answers out of them effortlessly. To say he's vile or supports lady gaga is just childish. Search him on youtube and you'll see what you're missing out on.

He is a pig and all that but he is also an amazing interviewer. Madonna would never do his show because, let's face it, he gets people to really open up and she wouldn't want any of that!

Howard is a disgusting hypocrite. If you like him that's your right but don't try to pretend he's some saint.

Where did I say he is a saint? :lmao: And if I based my likes of people on what they thought about Madonna, I would have very few people in my life. :lol: I cant believe there are people who would dislike a celeb just because they don't like something you like. That cracks me up.

He is like Madonna. You either love him or hate him.

I love him and will until the day I die.

And his movie Private Parts is one of the best movies ever made. :)

Howard Stern has done hundreds of interviews with everyone from Paul McCartney to Tan Mom and he does each one brilliantly. He asks questions that NO interviewer would ever dare ask anyone, yet he manages to get answers out of them effortlessly. To say he's vile or supports lady gaga is just childish. Search him on youtube and you'll see what you're missing out on.

Thank you.

I remember on FafaDaily when Gaga was going to do Howards show for the first time and they were all OUTRAGED because he had made fun of her and they were hoping Gaga would lash out at him. I was like calm the fuck down you bitches. They are not going to fight and the interview is going to be great because Howard knows how to interview people.

Cut to now and many munsters will say that this was the best interview Gaga ever gave. Well DUH! Because Howard asks questions that people actually want to know about. Not all the softball shit that other interviewers give.

Again. I feel sorry for people that don't get Howard the same way I feel sorry for people that don't get Madonna because they are missing out.

I get him and I think Madonna gets him too. You don't have to "hate" someone to simply not want to participate in something you cannot relate to. I think the way they deal with things are too different.

He turned his negativity growing up into more negativity while Madonna turned her negativity into positivity. When someone hurts as a child they can go one way or the other.

It actually seems to have that little monster type thing going on complaining about everyone and it's everyone else's fault and how he has conquered the haters! Where Madonna sees everyone as having flaws and attributes. It's a more balanced way of seeing people.

I agree. Not only is his 'comedy' very immature (to the point of puerile) but it's entirely repetitive and unfunny.

I agree. Anybody who finds that audio funny really has issues. I wouldn't want to associate with any of the people involved in making that audio or anybody who enjoys listening to it. It's absolutely vile. I've heard it before and I'd never like to hear it again.

Howard is a disgusting hypocrite.

I agree. He could kiss Madonna's ass but it wouldn't change my opinion of him in the slightest. He is worth about as much as the dirt beneath my shoes. Just pathetic. I don't think people would even get away with the things he does on his radio show in the UK. I think making lewd remarks (more than crossing the line) to somebody who is mentally impaired for entertainment is vile. I mean is it even possible to sink lower than that? I guess supporting it is one way...

I agree. Not only is his 'comedy' very immature (to the point of puerile) but it's entirely repetitive and unfunny.

I agree. Anybody who finds that audio funny really has issues. I wouldn't want to associate with any of the people involved in making that audio or anybody who enjoys listening to it. It's absolutely vile. I've heard it before and I'd never like to hear it again.

I agree. He could kiss Madonna's ass but it wouldn't change my opinion of him in the slightest. He is worth about as much as the dirt beneath my shoes. Just pathetic. I don't think people would even get away with the things he does on his radio show in the UK. I think making lewd remarks (more than crossing the line) to somebody who is mentally impaired for entertainment is vile. I mean is it even possible to sink lower than that? I guess supporting it is one way...

GU, this is so transparent. Howard Stern could fuck the fuck off, but you ain't gotta be like that.

Skin & GetUnconcious are the Alyssa Edwards & Coco Montrese of the forum, really. They should lip synch for their lives.

I'll be Ru! Adreeyan, you can be my Satino Rice & Chelle can be Michelle Visage.

Just for the sass, I'm making you Ornacia. :horn:

YASSSS, Ornacia is my queen! More charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent then any other queen on the show tbh.

Just like me on this forum.

206j489.gif

YASSSS, Ornacia is my queen! More charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent then any other queen on the show tbh.

Just like me on this forum.

206j489.gif

Take it to the house

Extra point

Fishy fierceness, executive realness

Team Talent

Singin, dancin, twrlin, kickin!

Guest Rachelle of London

Ooh! Yeah I don't mind being Michelle at all :lmao:

OMG I'm just catching up on this thread! GU

:dead:

GU, this is so transparent. Howard Stern could fuck the fuck off, but you ain't gotta be like that.

Huh?

Skin & GetUnconcious are the Alyssa Edwards & Coco Montrese of the forum, really. They should lip synch for their lives.

I'll be Ru! Adreeyan, you can be my Satino Rice & Chelle can be Michelle Visage.

:lmao: It wasn't about him! It's about all people who find that disgusting loser funny. What kind of person enjoys that?! I'm sorry but making fun of people with mental issues is a step too far for me and I have a subversive sense of humour.