Kathy Griffin on (almost) meeting Madonna

Raf

Haha! Love her ability to take the piss out of herself!

I saw her do stand-up once and she did the exact same joke, except it was about Lady Gaga at the Grammys in 2010 that year she lost everything and sat there with her sceptre.

Guess Kathy figured out who the real fierce diva was.

Oh I Love it ! Love her Stand Up gigs as well !

I saw her do stand-up once and she did the exact same joke, except it was about Lady Gaga at the Grammys in 2010 that year she lost everything and sat there with her sceptre.

Guess Kathy figured out who the real fierce diva was.

That couldn't have been 2010. The sceptre thing happened during Adele's reign, so it must have been 2012. Just to be accurate.

:rotfl::rotfl: Even prior to this, I adored her. She's at the same level as M for me (for female comics). Perfection. She absolutely wet shits all over Joan Rancidchoplivers. Joan's is def. smart and witty but an absolute pig/frozen fish faced human being. Kathy has a heart but still has a mega ball sack and is genius/ royalty!

why is this woman famous? She's butt ugly and not even that funny.

Oh, and Joan Rivers is the epitome of natural beauty, generous (makes it very clear she's an amazing tipper ;8P lol), apologetic (even when she seriously crosses the line), never uses super cheap jokes esp when it came to recently goofing on those girls who were held hostage in Ohio for 10 years. :abuse: :old: