New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

Lmao, this comment:

WHY are people bringing up Cher to discredit Madonna? They are NOTHING alike.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:37 AM

Think Madonna was the original "out there" girl? Cher anyone?

- See more at: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1012717/pg1#sthash.ZRNJsL7Y.cIrkS9Yc.dpuf

I know right.. as if Cher's musical legacy can even begin to compare to Madonna's

I won't mind two singles before the album, or also buzz singles like Katy did with Dark Horse and WOA. Give people other flavors of what the album will sound like without shooting a video or promoting them like you do with singles. Please Madonna!!! :drama:

Omg I just read the fucking Gaga article and Im going insane over here with anger!! I HATE GAGA SO MUCH!!! I want her dead! Burn in hell freak!! Ugly ass horse face cunt! I hope she dies!

:megamanson: UGH go join a missionary or something *suspends*

After the kind of winter we had this year, a fall release would put me in a great mood as another winter looms. Of course, I would like a single RIGHT NOW though

I'm also anticipating the new album very much but I don't care when it comes. Just as long as it's complete, not rushed and doesn't have the MDna issues.

I'm also anticipating the new album very much but I don't care when it comes. Just as long as it's complete, not rushed and doesn't have the MDna issues.

+1

I'm patient, too. We survived 4 years between HC and MDNA...I don't know how, but we did. :) The most exciting this about this record is that I have no idea how it's going to sound. Her Artpop can basically mean anything...lol.

I hope just like MDNA.

If Madonna makes an album to please anyone I will trash it. If I get any COAD vibes. The last thing I want Madonna do is sugar coat what she wants to say.

Even worse make an album that has absolutely nothing to say but sounds good to some. That seems so popular with everyone else today.

Guest SecretGarden

I hope just like MDNA.

If Madonna makes an album to please anyone I will trash it.

Yes, me too. Don't get the hate for MDNA, it's pop at its finest just as evey Madonna album is. If MDNA is forever deemed to be a rushed bad album, then I hope all her future albums are rushed and bad too.

Yes, me too. Don't get the hate for MDNA, it's pop at its finest just as evey Madonna album is. If MDNA is forever deemed to be a rushed bad album, then I hope all her future albums are rushed and bad too.

24kyuci.jpg

I had an issue with COAD When it first came out but I rarely bring it up because I have learned to love the album. Under more accepting circumstances I would not bring up Confessions to talk about the new album especially if I haven't heard one song from the album.

Madonna was always outspoken and I don't know who these people are who want her not to speak and that includes her instagram.

I had an issue with COAD When it first came out but I rarely bring it up because I have learned to love the album. Under more accepting circumstances I would not bring up Confessions to talk about the new album especially if I haven't heard one song from the album.

Madonna was always outspoken and I don't know who these people are who want her not to speak and that includes her instagram.

1. It's been almost ten years since Confessions came out and one way or another you are bringing it up the fact that you didn't like it...

2. Madonna speaking her mind was not the reason some fans didn't like the MDNA, we all love her for that.

3. Relax, and let people have their own opinion even if it's different to yours

4. Amen

Guest SecretGarden

Very true!

I find the whole "I hope the new album isn't like MDNA" talk to be tiresome, and Madonna fans should know better especially considering she's never released two albums that are similar sonically or conceptually. Also, as far as we know, MDNA wasn't rushed - she was recording at least 8 months before the album was released.

To me MDNA is a Madonna album through and through.

1. It's been almost ten years since Confessions came out and one way or another you are bringing it up the fact that you didn't like it...

2. Madonna speaking her mind was not the reason some fans didn't like the MDNA, we all love her for that.

4. Amen

1. Uh yeah I know I am bringing it up I explained I rarely do it.

2. No you only love when Madonna speaks her mind towards people you don't like. Don't let her criticize you or anyone you like.

3. Oh dear I am not the only one who doesn't like the constant bashing of MDNA. It's not the espressing it that is annoying, it's the saying it a bazillion times that is. I thought Confessions was a cop out but that's because I wasn't open to it. I don't bring it up every post unless my goal is to trash it. My opinion then turns into something else.

4.Amen

Madonna made a brilliant album with Confessions but because I didn't allow myself to be open to it I didn't see it at first.

4. Amen

That is a bit rich. Larkspur is one of the most positive and supportive Madonna fans on this forum. Her comments on Confessions were not over critical and she said she has grown to appreciate it. She obviously was just sick of the constant MDNA bashing that was going on.

MDNA is a great album. I played it to death and I didn't do that to AL or HC.

24kyuci.jpg

This reaction to that comment :rotfl:

I love MDNA and it shits on pop princess albums however it is my least favourite Madonna album. I don't even dislike any songs on it unlike some other albums but there is something...off about it for me? I don't even know... I think maybe even though I like all the songs they just don't seem polished or finished properly.

That is a bit rich. Larkspur is one of the most positive and supportive Madonna fans on this forum. Her comments on Confessions were not over critical and she said she has grown to appreciate it. She obviously was just sick of the constant MDNA bashing that was going on.

Thank you Jan. I appreciate your comments.

Very true!

I find the whole "I hope the new album isn't like MDNA" talk to be tiresome, and Madonna fans should know better especially considering she's never released two albums that are similar sonically or conceptually. Also, as far as we know, MDNA wasn't rushed - she was recording at least 8 months before the album was released.

To me MDNA is a Madonna album through and through.

113966.gif

Edited by mnino

For me MDNA is like the modern version of Madonna and Like a Virgin. Not all songs are deep but clearly it's Madonna all over it. I don't get the sudden appearance of hate towards it. The album gave one of Madonna's best tours so don't forget.