Madonna Instagram Thread (June 2014 - part 1)

boy skeffington

Is this really album promo though?

Feels way too early if the album isn't even done yet

We have no way of knowing whether the album is done or not. What is clear is that works are well ahead and like already stated by others in the other thread I can't see Madonna doing two major publications like L'UOMO Vogue and V if there wasn't something imminent on the music front as well

Anyway I am still drooling over this picture of life

Are her boobs subject to gravity at all?

10369508_572178476233005_1122996948_n.jp

It's just so gorgeous. I love her selfies because she never goes for simply 'pretty'.

We have no way of knowing whether the album is done or not. What is clear is that works are well ahead and like already stated by others in the other thread I can't see Madonna doing two major publications like L'UOMO Vogue and V if there wasn't something imminent on the music front as well

Well, we already know something is imminent, but she also did Esquire and Bazaar back in '94 around this time and then BS came in the fall. This feels like that. It doesn't feel like it's part of the album promo.

d2546.jpg

#darhorse LOL

CURRENT MADONNA FACE IS BEST SINCE CONFESSIONS! STUNNING!

Beautiful !

@darhorse lol, now that she finally writes unapologetic right she makes a mistake on darkhorse, she really never can make a post without a mistake lmaoooo :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You don't get it Darhorse is a song from her upcoming album !