THE ELIMINATION GAME: Hard Candy (+Confessions Results)

Guest Lum

HARD CANDY  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will rank supreme?

• Candy Shop
    • 4 Minutes
    • Give It 2 Me
    • Heartbeat
    • Miles Away
    • She's Not Me
    • Incredible
    • Beat Goes On
    • Dance 2night
    • Spanish Lesson
    • Devil Wouldn't Recognize You
    • Voices
    • Ring My Bell

And why in the hell did Heartbeat NOT get points bc it has the most points??? Oh I guess that's just part of shitting on everyone's vote LOL the audacity.

What SHOULD'VE happened is if a mistake was made, we pick up where the mistake happened. EVEN THEN I wouldn't have picked up the game b4 a few others chimed in saying that was okay.

This game is done, as far as I'm concerned. I like all of the remaining tracks, especially Heartbeat which currently ranks as #1 so I can't complain.

Even though I voted for BGO on a couple of occasions, I totally agree with Sloane on this - I'll see how the MDNA game will go, but if I play, I won't be following MPowered's rules which he conveniently creates as he wants to.

Out of fairness, I try to vote only ONCE each page, but that's just me.

Give It 2 Me 10

Heartbeat 22

Miles Away 8

She's Not Me 6

Beat Goes On 10

Devil 9

And that's how it should be IMO. I played this game once or twice and gave up when I noticed that some posters are basically obsessed voting out the songs they don't like. How silly...lol

Alright you little shits. The only thing I did was adding the points that have suddenly disappeared after some people posted random numbers because they've based their votes on post from page 1 or so...Go back and check. We started with 65 songs divided by 13 and ended up with 54.

I also didn't ignore anyone's posts. Yes, the first time it was impossible to add/substract everyone's votes, because Candy Shop was eliminated in between, which means that some votes would've consisted of 1 point only and would've messed up all the points again. However, I did pay attention to everyone's votes when adding the 11 points that disappeared and took all that in the equation. I'm just trying to make this as far as possible for everyone, but you guys obviously don't give a shit as long as your favs stay on top and your least favs are at the bottom. How ungrateful!

Too bad, that's not how the game works and you should know that by now. I've been playing this game since the beginning and it has happened before that points disappeared and there was always someone who fixed it (Mattress). Now that he's not playing anymore I've decided to do it, because obviously no one here cares about the rules anymore, yet they call me a cheater, lol.

So before you come in here and start whining and bitching around, check your facts and start paying attention!

Yeh, I agree Sloane.

MPowered decided to ignore people's votes and start from where he thinks. BGO has definitely been inflated.

Still, it's his game apparently :sour:

I wish Lum would start taking firm control here :thumbsup:

Honey, did you even pay close attention to this game?

Check this post and you'll see who messed up and what actually happened.

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=46487&page=5#entry1733822

Honey, did you even pay close attention to this game?

Check this post and you'll see who messed up and what actually happened.

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=46487&page=5#entry1733822

tumblr_n1eul5iCqh1qkzr9fo6_250.gif

No petal, i'm not sat by this game all hours of the day and night like you..

One person making a mistake is different from you ignoring a big chunk of votes and deciding to continue from where you like.

tumblr_n1eul5iCqh1qkzr9fo6_250.gif

No petal, i'm not sat by this game all hours of the day and night like you..

One person making a mistake is different from you ignoring a big chunk of votes and deciding to continue from where you like.

OMFG. I started the game from the LAST CORRECT POST which was post #116. All the votes after that did not make any sense anymore, simply because all the numbers where messed up.

Why am I even arguing with you. It's just a game and I'm the one who's cleaning up the mess you and a lot of people have created, in order to give the one's who actually play this game, going by the rules, a chance.

Even Lum didn't notice something was wrong and I basically just helped fixing the problem just how everyone else with common sense would have done it. Now stop being a pressed little bitch and continue.

How convenient for certain posters that want BGO! We pick up w/ BGO and GI2M nearly tied and now BGO is beating GI2M??? BGO was down to 1 last night and GI2M was at, like, 19 or some shit. Are you serious? You know, I'm getting a little tired of casting votes the night before and coming back to find this game completely upside down.

Seriously, I'm quite annoyed. What's the point of voting? But whatever, guess I gotta accept this bullshit.

Give It 2 Me 10

Heartbeat 22

Miles Away 9

She's Not Me 6

Beat Goes On 9

Devil 9

I know it's just a game but damn :blink:

LOL, but isnt this the point of the game ? a little race between songs...so, anything can happen! otherwise, we would just do the same old poll thing... maybe im wrong, i just started playing and i find it addictive