Madonna's Opinion on 10 Random Things

FreeMySoul

I don't think she is throwing shade at Hillary.

She is probably saying she is angry because she didn't become President in 08. (I am sure it still stings a bit)

Or she is angry having to deal with the constant right wing bullshit that always gets thrown at the Clintons whether its drumming up a non story over Benghazi and trying to pin it on her, or claiming that the whole incident where a shoe was thrown at her was "staged" to gain sympathy.

Who knows. :lol:

I am sure if Hillary gets the nomination down the line Madonna will more than be a vocal supporter. Same if Warren gets it as well.

U 'may' be right about one of those things...possibly lol. But look at how much you're assuming/guessing. I think most won't and will just look at it as shade. It was a one worded (written) response. Maybe if she put a heart underneath lol that woulda cleared things up, right?

Guest eroticerotic

kale the food??

i think by instagram being time consuming she means how people on the internet get so consumed with social networking? bc it won't make sense otherwise since she is on it :laugh:

Guest SecretGarden

She said in this interview that she wouldn't mind if Hilary Clinton were president, she said it kind of enthusiastically which means she may have supported her before Obama:

I don't think she is throwing shade at Hillary.

She is probably saying she is angry because she didn't become President in 08. (I am sure it still stings a bit)

Or she is angry having to deal with the constant right wing bullshit that always gets thrown at the Clintons whether its drumming up a non story over Benghazi and trying to pin it on her, or claiming that the whole incident where a shoe was thrown at her was "staged" to gain sympathy.

Who knows. :lol:

I am sure if Hillary gets the nomination down the line Madonna will more than be a vocal supporter. Same if Warren gets it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMZmoZwkgaQ

Silly woman got her answers for Crocs and Guacamole muddled up.

Guacamole = effective

Crocs = gross germs ( who the fuck still wears that shit? )

I agree with her on Hillary. I fell out of love with the Clintons once they crossed paths and started hanging out with Lady Gaga.

Also Guack is kind of a West Coast thing, I think we're more partial to salsa in the East.

Also chisel tip sharpie.

Girl byeeeeeeee

The evidence is before your eyes hunty.

Maybe she wrote that because she had learned that all of Caca's fans are Mexicans? :chuckle:

:dead:

I'm gonna let everybody know something. She wasn't saying guacamole TASTES gross. She was saying that guacamole as a SHARING DIP makes her think about GROSS GERMS. I know she's a clean freak.

There are people I love that I would describe as angry. It's not all or nothing. A criticism does not equal hate or even have to equal dislike. Everything is pretty much taken by what is on the surface today.

True. People are so quick to look for so called "shade" that they twist everything.

OMG XD gay guacamole XD that'd be the new I'm going bananas!

She's gorgeous but I don't really like the hairdo, the way her hair is up