Madonna's Opinion on 10 Random Things

FreeMySoul

Oh my god I love her so much! :dead: I would have said the same about guacamole! :lmao:

Me, too! It is gross. Why do people order that instead of a spicy tomato salsa with chips?

Oh my god I love her so much! :dead: I would have said the same about guacamole! :lmao:

doesn't she have the best sense of humor ever? I fucking love this woman!

and guacamole IS disgusting :lmao:

Why do I think/predict she's an Elizabeth Warren loon . Clear, she doesn't care for or like Hilary. However you interpret it, there was nothing promising there in any way when she gets the nom in 2016. lol

That was great. I love guacamole - sorry, Queen.

Joan, I was just as surprised about her reaction to Hillary. I'm assuming they know each other in real life, so that makes it even more interesting. And I'm all for Elizabeth Warren!!!

I def. agree w/ her about Jello Shots (not Guacamole though) :/ lol. Homemade/fresh Guac is fab. and very different obviously than Taco Bell or a fly by night Mexican restaurant lol Guac. Do see her point though. Jello Shots are just suuper nasty in every possible way lol.

Joan, I was just as surprised about her reaction to Hillary. I'm assuming they know each other in real life, so that makes it even more interesting. And I'm all for Elizabeth Warren!!!

They positively do. M used to be a mega vocal supporter of Bill Clinton (maybe even more than Obama) and I read they've def. met at least a few x along w/ Al Gore who she positively knows. Forget if there are pics of M and Bill (or Hillary) but there are tons all over the internet of M and Chelsea. They were clearly 'hanging' around 2000-02 (when most of the pics from various events were taken). Its beyond obvious, at least once, she crossed paths w/ Hillary and obviously has a concrete reason for saying what she did. I'm surprised her response about Hillary isn't the one most are focusing on (esp. the media). lol I def. 'get' her reasoning for saying she's angry. As much as she'd get my vote w/out blinking an eye I feel waay more enthusiasm towards Elizabeth Warren. I actually think if she had the 'machine' behind her, she'd be a WAY better candidate than Hillary. She's not tainted, shady or polarizing. Super fresh and while not much younger, waay more vibrant, and 200x more charismatic.

Me, too! It is gross. Why do people order that instead of a spicy tomato salsa with chips?
This is wrong. Guacamole is delish.

doesn't she have the best sense of humor ever? I fucking love this woman!

and guacamole IS disgusting :lmao:

I def. agree w/ her about Jello Shots (not Guacamole though) :/ lol. Homemade/fresh Guac is fab. and very different obviously than Taco Bell or a fly by night Mexican restaurant lol Guac. Do see her point though. Jello Shots are just suuper nasty in every possible way lol.

Only Madonna and GU could trigger a debate about Guacamole. :lmao:

I don't think she is throwing shade at Hillary.

She is probably saying she is angry because she didn't become President in 08. (I am sure it still stings a bit)

Or she is angry having to deal with the constant right wing bullshit that always gets thrown at the Clintons whether its drumming up a non story over Benghazi and trying to pin it on her, or claiming that the whole incident where a shoe was thrown at her was "staged" to gain sympathy.

Who knows. :lol:

I am sure if Hillary gets the nomination down the line Madonna will more than be a vocal supporter. Same if Warren gets it as well.

There are people I love that I would describe as angry. It's not all or nothing. A criticism does not equal hate or even have to equal dislike. Everything is pretty much taken by what is on the surface today.

I don't think she is throwing shade at Hillary.

She is probably saying she is angry because she didn't become President in 08. (I am sure it still stings a bit)

Or she is angry having to deal with the constant right wing bullshit that always gets thrown at the Clintons whether its drumming up a non story over Benghazi and trying to pin it on her, or claiming that the whole incident where a shoe was thrown at her was "staged" to gain sympathy.

Who knows. :lol:

I am sure if Hillary gets the nomination down the line Madonna will more than be a vocal supporter. Same if Warren gets it as well.

Yes, I thought the same. I took angry to mean that Hillary is angry justifiably at how she is treated by Republicans and the media, not that Madonna is angry at Hillary. Madonna has always supported Hillary in the past and had positive things to say about her.

Interesting that she finds Instagram time consuming. Never imagine her just farting around on the computer like other pop stars & mere mortals.

I think it's more in reference to how much she posts (and actually enjoys it), especially for someone who is known for being physically active and constantly working.