APPRECIATE: "Forbidden Love (94)"

MCHL

This was Lucky Guy's anthem in the mid 90's.

Madonna was experimenting with black producers and black dick. LG was intrigued but too afraid, his family were too conservative to understand his infatuation with black dick, hence 'Forbidden Love'.

Madonna was experimenting with black producers and black dick. LG was intrigued but too afraid, his family were too conservative to understand his infatuation with black dick, hence 'Forbidden Love'.

ABE. OMG. :rotfl:

Forbidden Love the black dick anthem :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

I hate the sax on it...it reminds me of cheap sex TV show from Germany in the 90's :laugh:

But i really like the song, the beat sounds like Massive Attack on their first album especially with Babyface whispering all through the song.

I wonder if the song is about her relation with 2Pac since he got shit from his friends for dating a white girl.

oh no I like the one from Confessions. I gotta really good club remix of that :sassy: Don't know anything about the one from BS, but carry on :sassy:

Yes. Very underrated. I listened this first in STR before the Bedtime Stories. In both albums it is such a standout. Had she performed this live ever?

Yupp. A couple times. She was on Regis and Kathy Lee and performed it sitting on a stool. Another time was at Oprah's Bday Party.

Guest bluejean

Yupp. A couple times. She was on Regis and Kathy Lee and performed it sitting on a stool. Another time was at Oprah's Bday Party.

Oh I love that performance on Oprah where she climbs off her stool and licks Nikki Harris's pussy during the instrumental break.

Oprah and the other guests didn't pay much attention to M's performance. I think Oprah was more concerned over the cutting of the cake. Madonna had disagreements with the party planner/coordinator and blamed her scheduling the performance at the wrong time. Madonna reportedly stormed out of the event after the performance and didn't even stay for the cake.

Ive never heard of these performances. To my knowledge Madonna never performed it, and I was an obsessed fan in 90's like you wouldn't believe

Didn't Oprah eat the whole cake herself?

It wouldn't surprise me. I don't know how she had the room for it as they were serving her favorite mac n cheese at the party too.