What about "Rebel Heart" as a potential album title?

Nothing confirmed here, but let's speculate..   

242 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like "Rebel Heart" as a potential album title?

• Yes
    • No

Since Rebel Heart is not the lead single, I don't think it will be the album title (unless Rebel Heart is the second single, like Ray of light?)...

I think Queen of Heart could be great. And it fits with the red lipstick photoshoot and the interview with the cards. :madonna2:

Since Rebel Heart is not the lead single, I don't think it will be the album title (unless Rebel Heart is the second single, like Ray of light?)...

I think Queen of Heart could be great. And it fits with the red lipstick photoshoot and the interview with the cards. :madonna2:

I suggested this title before #rebelheart happened, I think. Now that you say it I can see it being even more suitable than before.

It kind of combines the bitchiness that comes with being "The Queen" and the more introverted side of her. It's honestly perfect.

Queen of Hearts ftw!!!!

I suggested this title before #rebelheart happened, I think. Now that you say it I can see it being even more suitable than before.

It kind of combines the bitchiness that comes with being "The Queen" and the more introverted side of her. It's honestly perfect.

Queen of Hearts ftw!!!!

I don't know, personally it reminds me too much of the title that Princess Diana said she wanted to be known as - the Queen of Hearts.

I think the title needs to be one that is inclusive (in that it relates to others besides Madonna). The simple solution is to title the album 'Rebel Hearts' (in the plural). Much like 'Bedtime Stories' was for the track 'Bedtime Story'. Whatcha think?

I'm happy with Rebel Heart. I think a lot of people could relate.

The Queen, Iconic.....too egotistical & been used too much.

'Iconic' would suit an album of greatest hits when she's finished recording.....maybe when shes 80! Lol

I think the title needs to be one that is inclusive (in that it relates to others besides Madonna). The simple solution is to title the album 'Rebel Hearts' (in the plural). Much like 'Bedtime Stories' was for the track 'Bedtime Story'. Whatcha think?

I actually love that idea.