New album updates - "So many great songs, can't wait." (Madonna)

Avicii twitter must be on FIRE right now.

With death threats? :lmao:

This fanbase should have an on-call therapist to prescribe meds during meltdown times :wow:

So not interested or excited about this album now. Keep going down Madge ! I can't wait for her to be 60 and stop all this EDMerde nonsense.

tumblr_n0l7rw4KxW1qj28qwo6_r1_250.gif

I don't give a shit who she is working with. JUST BRING ON THE NEW MUSIC!!!!

What makes me upset is that Madonna is playing out that gorgeous diamond head piece she is wearing in all of these pics. It looks beautiful on her. Save that accessory for when the new album comes out and you have to make some appearances. :lol: Its too beautiful to waste on instagram shots.

She'll be wearing this one

tumblr_m2s8myw9mT1qkzr9fo1_1280.png

"Love Spent" = Song of Life

Avicii Remix of "Girl Gone Wild" = Remix of Life

Aicii's massive hit singles "Hey Brother" and "Wake me Up" = fabulosity dance songs with a touch of soul

Grammys look & Miley collaboration look and song choice = major hint at next direction

MADONNA 2014-2015 SEASON = MAJOR EXCITEMENT

As Niki Haris would say, RELEASE YO SELF!

I really hope they don't do the country-style stuff he's done recently. It was clever the first tine with wake me up because it was so different. Now it's just his schtick and it will sound reductive. He had much more interesting sounds to explore on his album

THE DREADED WORD!!!

Let's see what this is like when we hear something maybe?...

But what surprises me is that anyone expects M to be edgy again after the last 2 albums.

To me she seems desperate for hit singles/album and staying relevant to a younger generation.

Funnily most of her original audience/fans are the ones crying out for something more experimental and not generic dance producers.

I had a listen to that Avicci album on youtube and to me that is generic music festival fodder.

I am all up for an Electronic album but not generic sounds, hopefully there will be other more interesting producers working on this album.

How did we start at rumours of ENO as producer and end up with AVICII (or Madonnas AVICCI) !?! LOL

I'm excited, I like some of Avicii's work, hopefully she'll work with Patrick Leonard too.

I really want a Christmas release and a FULL ON promotion schedule with this album, the works, something we were robbed of with that "non traditional promo" bullshit/debacle with MDNA.

Major magazine covers, talk show interviews and performances tv specials, award show appearances and performances etc.

You know PROMO like every other pop star does EXCEPT Madonna.

Let's see what this is like when we hear something maybe?...

But what surprises me is that anyone expects M to be edgy again after the last 2 albums.

To me she seems desperate for hit singles/album and staying relevant to a younger generation.

Funnily most of her original audience/fans are the ones crying out for something more experimental and not generic dance producers.

I had a listen to that Avicci album on youtube and to me that is generic music festival fodder.

I am all up for an Electronic album but not generic sounds, hopefully there will be other more interesting producers working on this album.

How did we start at rumours of ENO as producer and end up with AVICII (or Madonnas AVICCI) !?! LOL

If she was so desperate for hit! Why the fuck she didn't promote MDNA?!! Go away you idiot!

So not interested or excited about this album now. Keep going down Madge ! I can't wait for her to be 60 and stop all this EDMerde nonsense.

madonna2.gif?width=450&height=253

She has reposted the photo and she spelled Avicii correctly this time around!!!!! Hahahaah

She really does read the comments lol I wonder what she's thinking of the negative comments on Avicii.

If she was so desperate for hit! Why the fuck she didn't promote MDNA?!! Go away you idiot!

Of course she was expecting hits, why would she work with producers of the moment if she wasn't?

No promotion on earth could have made any of those 3 singles a hit, they were awful compared to her more immaculate back catalogue...

Madonna is NOT desperate - those who say that clearly don't know Madonna at all yet pretending they do. Arrogant ignorant.

How dare you calling her "desperate"?!

Avicii or non-Avicii, Italo-Disco or not, EDM or whatever fucking suits Madonna's mood, just bloody wait and see before having meltdowns over something you haven't heard yet.

Madonna is NOT desperate - those who say that clearly don't know Madonna at all yet pretending they do. Arrogant ignorant.

How dare you calling her "desperate"?!

Avicii or non-Avicii, Italo-Disco or not, EDM or whatever fucking suits Madonna's mood, just bloody wait and see before having meltdowns over something you haven't heard yet.

THIS!!!! Those who say she's "desperate" needs to fuck off!!!!!! It's the most arrogant thing to say and a hater would say!

just hope the lyrics and vocals are gonna be really good.. but i do have to admit i was quietly hopin for between the bars like material..

Yeah that is what I was hoping for or something along the lines of Love Spent and Falling Free.