New album updates - "So many great songs, can't wait." (Madonna)

There goes that 'grown up album' I was hoping for. Please M, just No. This is the worst news since Martin Solveig's involvement with MDNA.

Why would anyone think she was going to do a "grown up" album like Adele or someone? That's just not her. She loves dance and electronic music. I think Avicii is a lot more interesting than Martin Solveig. I like Turn up the Radio, but I don't think that's his style. I think he can come up with something really cool for her.

Why would anyone think she was going to do a "grown up" album like Adele or someone? That's just not her. She loves dance and electronic music. I think Avicii is a lot more interesting than Martin Solveig. I like Turn up the Radio, but I don't think that's his style. I think he can come up with something really cool for her.

That's true also. Martin is boring.

I'll just wait until I hear the first single before I get my panties in a bunch.

I have faith in M.

Exactly BUT who says dance music can't be grown up? If the last few years are anything to go by, I have a feeling we'll be getting thought provoking lyrics combined with an interesting fusion of electronic goodness. Martin Solveig was very limited in what he could do but Avicii is definitely more talented.

Guest Rachelle of London

We don't know what he's doing, how much he's doing, I wouldn't be so quick to write off the new album at the mention of one artist.

The words 'cool' and 'Avicii' just don't go together for me personally, but I'm sure it does for most 13 year olds.

She can still do a grown up electronic album if she wanted to, with decent producers. Stuart Price had this, for instance. Sadly, Avicii doesn't. But let's see...

He just makes shit euro trash songs for the kind of clubs you visit on your first trip to Amsterdam when you're 18

Definitely one of the all time worst

This remix doesn't count as an example, it's the work of a DJ doing a remix... It's different than to write and produce a song together with the artist herself...

I'm happy she is working with someone and we finally know a name.

Remember, she's never really done a full album with someone before, so there are other producers to look forward too...

People on Instagram telling Madonna not to work with Avicii cause he's old news

I find this so dumb, if she wants to work with Avicii it's what' she wants to do

I agree. Madonna is THE artist here. She's been making fabulous music for 30 years so people should have faith and let her do what she wants.

Just hoping they can come up with something a bit better than his usual efforts, they all follow the same formula and sound pretty much the same which i what I don't like. Hopefully M will can their collaboration

He will surely not be the only producer she'll be working with on the new album, so how can we already judge the album's production? The album can still sound dark or "grown up" (what does that even mean?).

I'm not exactly fond of these news either, but I will hold back my judgement as long as we don't actually have sth to listen to.

I'm happy she is working with someone and we finally know a name.

Remember, she's never really done a full album with someone before, so there are other producers to look forward too...

:thumbsup:

i don't care who she is working with until she makes music not filming films..

and don't judge a book by it's cover. solveig did GMAYL which was generic but he also produced the best song from MDNA aka Beautiful Killer

Erm an opinion on Avicii's music?! I take it you like him album?

It's like saying Madonna has done the same album every time while we know she always sounds different.