Would you be a fan... no matter what happens?

karbatal

Fan for life, 100% Madonna's supporter and lover.

HC and S&S marked the lowest point of my fandom, if i survived through that i can survive through everything else.

Same here

The only album that let me down was Bedtime Stories when I heard it for the first time. Around that time I thought she wouldnt bounce back, but she did with her best album then. Later AL felt flat, but now in retrospect I kind of like it. I expected major disapointment with Hard Candy, but actually I ended up loving it. I also loved MDNA. Lately I think her music delivery is great but I feel alot of people dont want to give her a chance because of her age, which is depressing :(. However I hope the next lp is a good as her last 3 great ones...

I dont mind Rocco being part of it, I just hope there would be very strong songwriting. So she better use Leonard and Henry.

yeah same :lol:

it has nothing to do with her amazing career. you can't take those brilliant albums, performances, and everything else away!

Exactly! That's why i don't understand some people completely stopping being fans. Does that mean they stop loving those albums and performances all together? No way, that's just impossible. People like that probably never were true fans to begin with.

I can't imagine a time when I would not be a fan of Madonna. I guess if she did something I didn't believe she truly wanted to do musically, possibly.

I don't have to like all of her choices, but I'm a fan because they've always been her choices in the end.

Guest whatatramp

Reminds me of my own room when I was a kid. There was Madonna posters and clippings on every wall. Every inch was covered.

I wish I had more pictures, I had loads of records and stuff you can't see

I wish I had more pictures, I had loads of records and stuff you can't see

It looks like a nice collection! I had loads of stuff but now my collection is really small. I used to have this as a large quality poster, but it got destroyed when I moved. It was my favorite thing in the collection. I wish I had framed it, but I was like 10 years old at the time so I didn't know better :(

lee-friedlander-madonna-nude-1979.jpg

I'm a fan since the early 90s, I'll always be a fan and she'll always be my favourite artist, but when American Life came out I was so disappointed I basically stopped being a fan, I thought American Life was horrible, the rapping embarrassing at best (when I first heard 'I'm drinking a soy latte' I was shocked LOL) I didn't like Hollywood either, I thought I'm so stupid was the worst song I ever heard, so I stopped being a fan of the then new Madonna, but that didn't make me love her any less, because her previous albums were pure pop perfection, the fact that I hated American Life made me love her back catalog even more..

my bedroom 2008/2009, when I was OBSESSED

IMG_0059_2_zps5d714191.jpg

Please explain why you had four copies of Evita on VHS.

Bluejizz, I worry for you a little after you said you would basically support Madonna in murder. That's like the time when I asked my mother what she would do if she knew I had murdered somebody and she said she would protect me. :lmao:

The Miley duet wasn't that bad, babe.

At least the Miley thing was funny and weird. Kylie is just some embarassing grandma with awful taste and who acts like an actual desperate slut. Yes I'm all for strong women and forward sexuality but acting like you just need anything sausage shaped in your pussy is actually quite pathetic and weird. It's a turn off. Like naked people. Too much. Sex is the mystery...everyone will get a bone®.

oh please, she already did Birthday song, GMAYL, Candy shop etc so uh uh, she can duet with Piers Morgan if she wants, I would just pass on it but stick with all the great music she's already created.

A duet w/ Rocco? Oh good lord, why even put that idea out there lol. I feel faint all of a sudden.

I would rant, rave, stomp my feet and curse the heavens if that went down, but would still follow her career to the end of days. It's just... what I do. I'm a Madonna fan. I can't just... stop.