Ariana Grande Loves Madonna's Attitude

HolidayGuy

I'm a fan of her music, her voice, her ditzy attitude, her prom dress attire, everything :wow: Of all the newer pop princesses, Ariana is one of the most tolerable.

This! Just because Ariana did not mention M's music doesn't mean she's ignorant about it. Can't we just appreciate anyone admiring Madonna for anything, whether it be for attitude, intelligence or music without trying to twist things?

And anyway, love the fact that Mumu dissed Ariana. Shows what an ugly, has been cow Mumu is.

This! Just because Ariana did not mention M's music doesn't mean she's ignorant about it. Can't we just appreciate anyone admiring Madonna for anything, whether it be for attitude, intelligence or music without trying to twist things?

Perfectly said. Not sure why people are twisting her comments to appear somewhat negative or dis-respectful. I love hearing that young female singers admire Madonna.

In this same V interview it mentions that she was listening to both new and old Madonna during the shoot. And she's always tweeting about listening to Madonna and watching her vids

YES! Someone just posted about that somewhere on the forum the other day. Also, the fact that Culture Guru ISAACHARRIS loves the Ariana is just making me happy. :tigger::D

• 2 weeks later...

Lol if Ariana knows the AL rap she's a true loon

LOONS :rotfl::inlove:

Proven even more so by the fact that it is the Missy remix of AL. I love me some Missy, but ... I have not listened to THAT remix in a decade probably.

Love Arianna. She should've done the whole "I haven't paid attention to Mumu since the 7th grade when she was popular" thing. Katy sort of did.

Love Arianna. She should've done the whole "I haven't paid attention to Mumu since the 7th grade when she was popular" thing. Katy sort of did.

I love that Katy threw Mooriah's own shade back at her.

I love that Katy threw Mooriah's own shade back at her.

Okay, I'm just way out of the loop... when/where did this all happen with Mariah/Ariana/Katy?

Okay, I'm just way out of the loop... when/where did this all happen with Mariah/Ariana/Katy?

Lol, Mariah shaded Madonna in the 90's by saying this:

tumblr_mn41txw5Uu1rrzi1eo1_400.gif

and Katy was interviewed this week, and said that Mariah was a great throwback.

So, Mariah called Madonna irrelevant, and now Katy called Mariah irrelevant.

Mariah also said something about Ariana. It wasn't THAT bad, but it was obvious she doesn't really like her.

Katy said Mariah was great... for a throwback :)

Mariah was asked about Ariana being the young Mariah and she said she IS the young Mariah herself and rambled on about longevity and stuff like that.

Lol, Mariah shaded Madonna in the 90's by saying this:

tumblr_mn41txw5Uu1rrzi1eo1_400.gif

and Katy was interviewed this week, and said that Mariah was a great throwback.

So, Mariah called Madonna irrelevant, and now Katy called Mariah irrelevant.

Mariah also said something about Ariana. It wasn't THAT bad, but it was obvious she doesn't really like her.

Katy said Mariah was great... for a throwback :)

Mariah was asked about Ariana being the young Mariah and she said she IS the young Mariah herself and rambled on about longevity and stuff like that.

Thanks for the explanations, MerGirl and Je5u5.... I knew about Mariah shading Madonna way back -- was just out of the loop on how Mariah and Katy and Ariana were trading soundbites recently. Thanks for shedding light (and context), though!