New Greatest hits???

FreeMySoul

More work-in-progress on 2 of the covers for the 15 disc+iPod+book greatest hits box set titled, http://t.co/wunhgOkXhK

OMG is this official?

If it's true I bet it's all of her studio albums plus You Can Dance, I'm Breathless and Immaculate Collection. I doubt that if it's real we will get any unreleased material. I like the two covers tho.

Guest Rachelle of London

Love it, looks beautiful. But if it was real would the person be able to put it on Instagram like that before any official talk of release.

I can't see anything at the link for some reason. Can anyone re-post it so that it displays in the thread?

I don't think we've ever gotten an explanation of the large photo book project that Fabien Baron was confirmed to have been working on YEARS ago. (2011? 2010? I can't even recall. It was probably around the time of the Mert + Marcus Interview portfolio, or else the Rolling Stone interview ... I can't recall. I can't even remember where it was confirmed -- but I know it was a reputable source, and it was Baron himself, I thought, that shared he was working on something.) Wonder if this is connected to a similar project described above.

I can't see anything at the link for some reason. Can anyone re-post it so that it displays in the thread?

I don't think we've ever gotten an explanation of the large photo book project that Fabien Baron was confirmed to have been working on YEARS ago. (2011? 2010? I can't even recall. It was probably around the time of the Mert + Marcus Interview portfolio, or else the Rolling Stone interview ... I can't recall. I can't even remember where it was confirmed -- but I know it was a reputable source, and it was Baron himself, I thought, that shared he was working on something.) Wonder if this is connected to a similar project described above.

I totally forgot about the Fabien Baron project!

I guess we'll see one day if it materializes. Madonna seems like she doesn't care about these projects (Hits, Books, etc) then turns right around and performs 3

tracks from her GH's on the MDNA tour. LOL.

Which is it, woman?!!? LOL.

On topic, Judging by that guy's IG, like stated earlier, her does concept packages. They look great, but I really would only want one if was official.

WB or M would be putting a lot of time, effort and $$ into a 25th anniversary for LAP or 15 disc GH collection.

I'm calling a Fabulous Fake on this one.

Maybe they're preparing for the "free Gift w/ Purchase" for the inevitable GH/Farewell tour, cuz you know those tickets are going to be about $2000.00 each. LOL

if you flip through his other instagram photos, there's a ton of artwork related to this! It's all BEAUTIFULLY done. Unless this guy just has a ton of free time, it all seems strangely legit. It's crazy that she does not have a proper boxset of her music that lives up to her body of work. Whatever this stuff is, it's really good. :drama:

IF Madonna were to release another GH hits, like every other Madonna fan, I would want a box set.

4 discs of EVERY single in chronological order.

2 discs of remixes. ( I say 2 because in Toronto she said that her albums are going to be dance oriented. It's who she is).

1 disc of UNRELEASED tracks. (Pipeline, Working My Fingers To The Bone, First A Kiss, Desperately Seeking Susan, etc..)

PLUS: EVERY VIDEO she's ever made. Including Director's cuts.

AND: Audio commentary by Madonna and Directors.

Is that too much to ask for? Not to mention a (AT LEAST) 50 page booklet.

I Don't A Give F what she charges for it. I'd pay it.

Oh OK - I couldn't see it well on the instgram post. Thank you.

Yeah, it kind of looks like that photoshoot because her eyebrows look bleached in his edit. I thought it was from that as well.

Then I realized I remembered that exact facial expression (lol I know), but couldn't place it.

And then: :lightbulb:

The second one has potential. But too much blank space on the left. He should crop it

Untitledhj-1_zps64620ec3.png

He just posted a new one, it's ok

]11e31ea29cdc11e3bcb212887d20911a_8.jpg

I wonder if he ever prints out his projects... I would. I need to invest in a nice large format epson printer so i can print out my 25 Years greatest hits compilation.