Madonna today with JR, Lil Buck, and the NYC Ballet

FreeMySoul

Guest Rachelle of London

I think she just went to the rehearsal. As stated Robert Deniro went yesterday. I doubt he's doing a project with them. It's probably a privilege for notable NYC residents

this is JR's project with the NYC ballet and Lil Buck. madonna was just there to watch them rehearse.

kind of wish she would have been part of it because jr's project looks amazing

Thanks!

I love the photos and her Keith pull :inlove:

I love how she dresses like a slob on her off days. We have so much in common! :wow:

If I was one of the ballet fags I would have told her to demanded that she do some free-form dancing for everyone.

Guest Rachelle of London

No matter how successful Madonna is in music, you can always tell that dance is her real passion.

I was so proud of the Boyf the other day during my Bedtime Stories sesh he said that Madonna makes ballads that you can dance to. It's so true. I can imagine her in the studio thinking of how she can move to a song whether it be a full on uptempo dance track or a slow ballad.

No matter how successful Madonna is in music, you can always tell that dance is her real passion.

I was so proud of the Boyf the other day during my Bedtime Stories sesh he said that Madonna makes ballads that you can dance to. It's so true. I can imagine her in the studio thinking of how she can move to a song whether it be a full on uptempo dance track or a slow ballad.

That is so true! I love to dance to Nothing Fails, Masterpiece and I Want You for instance :)

Guest Rachelle of London

That is so true! I love to dance to Nothing Fails, Masterpiece and I Want You for instance :)

Love Tried to Welcome me is a great one too. It works very well on a pole :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

I totally see it! :lol: I would pole dance to that song while crying...

YESSSSS!!!!

I swear m wrote it after goig to a strip club, or have I got the wrong song

Guest Pud Whacker

1620651_466579246775905_1438441261_n.png

Gulp. You go girl! That's my girl in the middle right there, her name is Madonna lol love this pic :tigger:

She blows them all away in this one snapshot.

ITS MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF HER IN YEARS - Sloane!!!! :inlove:

She looks great here but why is she always wearing sunglasses inside all the time? She will show up to the Grammy's looking dreadfull for the whole world to see but then cover up her gorgous natural face when she's out and about.

Does anybody think she may be starting to get a little self conscious as she ages or do u think she's aware of what's going on in the media and on the Internet with the constant bashing of her age?

It's a cruel world we live in, I don't recall ever seeing a female celeb cop so much flack for aging even though she looks a good 10 years younger than she actually is, even on a bad day she's still miles ahead of any other 55 year old.

Bay City native Madonna to be honored with new signsPosted: Feb 19, 2014 9:26 PM CETUpdated: Feb 19, 2014 9:46 PM CET
By Alana Holland, TV5 Reporter - email
24766986_BG2.jpgMadonna
BAY CITY, MI (WNEM) -

Good news for Madonna fans: The Queen of Pop will be commemorated in her birthplace of Bay City. New signs will be placed at city entrances saying, "Welcome to Bay City: Birthplace of Madonna."

The idea came with much enthusiasm at a meeting Monday night. Bay City Commissioner Chris Girard, 6th Ward hopes honoring the diva will bring some tourism to the town.

"People see something like that," said Girard, "They may have interest in exploring our town a little more. I think it's something we've missed the boat on for many years, and so let's take advantage of that fact."

The Material Girl was born in Bay City, and frequently visited her grandparents during her childhood. Their home on the west side of the city still attracts some tourists.

A simple sign or two can do a lot to re-brand the city.

"When I go in the community and people ask me where I'm from, I say, I'm right here!," explained Girard holding up his hand, "Bay City, Michigan! I also talk about Madonna's birth town, and I think a lot of other people I've talked to kinda do the same thing."

For years, the city has had a love/hate relationship with the Queen of Pop. After she publicly called her birthplace a "smelly little town in Northern Michigan." This was not out of distaste for the town, but in reference to the smell from a petroleum plant close by that is now closed.

But now, city commissioners think it's time to change that image.

"Just having that name on there," said city resident Rody Dodd, "I think a lot of people will see that when they come in to town. I think that'll be great."

Other cities honor their famous residents, so Bay City wonders: why not them?

"I grew up in New Jersey," said George Herron in Bay City, "and Martha Stewart grew up there and they honor her. I think we outta do the same idea to Madonna here."

The new signs will be funded privately and visible to citizens not too long in the future.

Copyright 2014 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved

Who's the girl on her right? Anyone special?

She's the lead female part of the show.

hey wait maybe she has something planned! she doesn't just show up, practice with them, and let her pic be taken for no reason..

She just loves dance.

Ooooh NYC Ballet, I love them! They've got some great videos on their YouTube channel as well, check this one out:

And whatever it is, I'm excited M is contributing to some artistic work ;):thumbsup:

You are so sad. I assume you feel all of the other dance companies in the world aren't as good as NYC's. :lol: