Madonna today with JR, Lil Buck, and the NYC Ballet

FreeMySoul

Guest Rachelle of London

Lil' Buck is getting a lot of mileage out of the Smirnoff contest. Gap ad campaign, Magazine fashion editorials, this. Good for him. I love how supportive M is of her dancers

yup he's also been announced as a judge on So You Think You Can Dance. But to be fair he wasnt an unknown before he won the smirnoff competition. He was well established as a dancer already. but it defo ha rocketed his career to new lengths

Guest Not4Pussies

this is JR's project with the NYC ballet and Lil Buck. madonna was just there to watch them rehearse.

kind of wish she would have been part of it because jr's project looks amazing

this is JR's project with the NYC ballet and Lil Buck. madonna was just there to watch them rehearse.

kind of wish she would have been part of it because jr's project looks amazing

Thanks!

Ooooh NYC Ballet, I love them! They've got some great videos on their YouTube channel as well, check this one out:

And whatever it is, I'm excited M is contributing to some artistic work ;):thumbsup:

1620651_466579246775905_1438441261_n.png

Gulp. You go girl! That's my girl in the middle right there, her name is Madonna lol love this pic :tigger:

She blows them all away in this one snapshot.

Ooooh NYC Ballet, I love them! They've got some great videos on their YouTube channel as well, check this one out:

And whatever it is, I'm excited M is contributing to some artistic work ;):thumbsup:

These dancers are pros, very good, don't get me wrong, I certainly couldn't do it, but I expected something considerably better considering how competitive this dance troupe must be. Madonna's better.

Can you imagine how magical this moment was?

A dancer, who worked all her life with all kinds of arts without never being apart of dance, getting on the stage with those kids that worked their asses off to get there. :inlove: I love all kinds of professional exchange between generations.

But being there watching this would have being out of this world! :dramatic:

The Madonna moving her body on a stage like that... It would be amazing to watch her only dancing on a stage for an hour or so.

If you think about all those pictures of M in college learning and training the art of dance and now looking at these pictures, there isn't a way to not be emotional. :inlove:

A dancer, who worked all her life with all kinds of arts without never being apart of dance, getting on the stage with those kids that worked their asses off to get there. :inlove: I love all kinds of professional exchange between generations.

The Madonna moving her body on a stage like that... It would be amazing to watch her only dancing on a stage for an hour or so.

If you think about all those pictures of M in college learning and training the art of dance and now looking at these pictures, there isn't a way to not be emotional. :inlove:

i would love to see Madonna dancing on stage like that as well !

I agree, very good post !