M's Oscar Party Sponsored by Gucci

FreeMySoul

Who’s expected: All the Material Girl’s close personal friends, including party regulars Leonardo DiCaprio, Sandra Bullock and Christian Bale, all who’d like to be toting a golden statue at the late-night bash.[/size]

gwyneth-paltrow-cries-depression-wenn.pn

Whos expected: All the Material Girls close personal friends, including party regulars Leonardo DiCaprio, Sandra Bullock and Christian Bale, all whod like to be toting a golden statue at the late-night bash.[/size]

gwyneth-paltrow-cries-depression-wenn.pn

Lol!

im not the biggest angelina fan (at all..) but a picture with both of them would be really cool :) if only to stop the rumours about them not liking each other. i bet rocco will have a pic with brad.

im not the biggest angelina fan (at all..) but a picture with both of them would be really cool :) if only to stop the rumours about them not liking each other. i bet rocco will have a pic with brad.

Is just tabloid bullshit. Angelina loves M. She said before that M is one of her favorites artists.

And Angelina gets hate for the very same reasons Madonna gets." A beautiful woman certainly can't be powerful without sleeping her way to the top." "She was being rebellious and now she wants to act all classy?" "She just pretends to be good to the world" and bla bla bla. Because a person HAS to be simple for simple people to relate with her.

It's all about Angelina for me!

I want this to finally happen:

is-angelina-jolie-bi.jpg

Angelina is back to the red carpet and she better bring it!

Have never understood all the fuss about Angelina. She can't even act.

Is just tabloid bullshit. Angelina loves M. She said before that M is one of her favorites artists.

And Angelina gets hate for the very same reasons Madonna gets." A beautiful woman certainly can't be powerful without sleeping her way to the top." "She was being rebellious and now she wants to act all classy?" "She just pretends to be good to the world" and bla bla bla. Because a person HAS to be simple for simple people to relate with her.

No one is comparig their art.

she's repulsive

Yeah yeah. Lets not turn this into an Angelina hate thread. She already had enough of these.

Do you think Madonna will fuck more than one person tonight? If so, which people? My guess is that she will have a 3 way with her caa agent "friend" and one other.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh god I remember when I said something anti Angelina I got my head ripped off! Hahaha

I hope Jen Aniston is at the party. She seems like a fun party girl!

No one is comparig their art.

Yeah yeah. Lets not turn this into an Angelina hate thread. She already had enough of these.

:thumbsup:

This is one of my all time fav looks:

Madonna.jpg

Her face was on point. Stun fresh gorg! And the hair was lovely, yet thin, but i love it all!!!

This is one of my all time fav looks:

Madonna.jpg

Her face was on point. Stun fresh gorg! And the hair was lovely, yet thin, but i love it all!!!

PURRFECTION. BTW, that's one of her CAA agents in the background (Ms Dakhil).

What is a CAA agent?

CAA = Creative Artists Agency.

Below an excerpt from a "Yahoo answers page" (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100228105304AAC1Rp7):

Because CAA and its agents represent writers, actors, and others in the entertainment industry, CAA was innovative and instrumental in "packaging" their clients together so certain films (such as "Rainman" and others) could be made.

In most cases, agents usually receive about 10% of what an actor or other entertainer earn because these agents are working behind-the-scenes to make the deals and arrangements which further their clients' careers. They are the wheelers-and-dealers behind the scenes so their creative clients can perform and entertain and not be bothered by the "less creative" aspects of building and maintaining their careers. This is the job of the agents at CAA and other competitor agencies. CAA and its high-powered agents and staff also provide supplemental services to their clients which include strategic planning and counseling, financing and financial planning, and consulting, etc.