M's Oscar Party Sponsored by Gucci

FreeMySoul

probably Guys home as per usual..... or with that woman she's alway hanging out with (that movie agent?)

She's been trying to scissor her way into a good movie role for a while now.

I look forward to the usual reports of celebrities who can't get out of attending Smelton's party, dashing to Madonna's after an obligatory 5 minute appearance. :queenbitch:

No wonder he hates her. Insecure social climber. :chuckle:

Madonnas parties are later than Elton's. His oscar party is during the show whereas Ms is an after party

Yes and his guests include Jordan, Its the people that aren't invited to the Oscars so they go to his party to watch it on the telly.

Could you imagine Jordan knocking on Madges (well Guys) door? :lol:

Guest Not4Pussies

She's been on IG for a year now. Last year we got one pic of her in her outfit.

There are no.cameras, cell phones, press allowed at the party. That iswhy pics of the party have never leaked.

Although last year they had a photo booth at the party and a lot of the guests posted those pics on IG

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes and his guests include Jordan, Its the people that aren't invited to the Oscars so they go to his party to watch it on the telly.

Could you imagine Jordan knocking on Madges (well Guys) door? :lol:

So true. Even Peter Andres manager (the fat one) was invited one year :lmao: star studded

The thing about Elton's party is that he sings for all his guests . What a nightmare .

Madonnas parties are later than Elton's. His oscar party is during the show whereas Ms is an after party

So those B,C,D,E...Z list stars will be gathered at Smelton's party and watch the show? :1251:

Guest Rachelle of London

So those B,C,D,E...Z list stars will be gathered at Smelton's party and watch the show? :1251:

Yeah. Basically Elton's party is for the people that weren't invited to the actual awards.

Yeah. Basically Elton's party is for the people that weren't invited to the actual awards.

Isn't his bash a charity do so people pay to go hence the proliferation of d listers? I thought anyone could go so long as they pay?

As for M's bash, remember their photo booth they had set up with pictures that said 'the party'? I remember Meryl Streep in one. I also remember that john Travolta was doing his Saturday Night fever routine .

As for M's bash, remember their photo booth they had set up with pictures that said 'the party'? I remember Meryl Streep in one. I also remember that john Travolta was doing his Saturday Night fever routine .

I only remember the photo booth at the Vanity Fair party. Do you have a link :please: