Madonna attends The Great American Songbook event February 10, 2014 - photos

Andra

Guest Not4Pussies

Sarah Jessica is good friends with Paltrow. She was probably instructed not to talk to her, haha

Aaah, Veronica Electronica made an appearance. That's how she should have showed up at the Grammys. That face! That face is not the work of Gina Brooke.

shes flying to Toronto so expect her face to balloon again :lmao:

any footage of that event, she looks incredible.

She looks truly great, so hopefully she will continue looking amazing. I'm just a little scared that she might have have fucked up her foot in a bad way. :scared:

She looks so fucking good. Slay me Demonna, slay me!

f6ZQXN5.gif

Btw my friend tweeted this:

CtTqbTr.jpg

:lmao:

TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO MUCH TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

even the comments on that daily fail article are POSITIVE - people agreeing she looks incredible.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2556573/Whos-That-Girl-Madonna-55-radiates-youth-American-Songbook-event-shows-Miley-cheeky-tongue.html

Guest Not4Pussies

i still cant get over it. i love the entire look from head to toe. i love gothdonna. i love veronica electronica.

why she decided not to show up at the grammys like this is beyond me.

once again, gina brooke i hope you're fired

OMG she looks amazing, sorry but I can't at the fact she could look like this at the grammys... She should show the world more often how beautiful she is.

article-0-1B60522500000578-678_634x656.j

'Can I have another Bond cameo?' Madonna appeared in 2002's Die Another Day with Pierce Brosnan but what is she cooking up with incumbent 007 Daniel Craig here

:1251:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2556573/Whos-That-Girl-Madonna-55-radiates-youth-American-Songbook-event-shows-Miley-cheeky-tongue.html#ixzz2t2bcOQqY

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook