So, does Dame Toni Braxton have a direct line to Madonna?

Mattress

Apparently Madonna (and a few others not worth mentioning) encouraged Toni to get back into the studio after announcing her retirement from recording. Trying to figure out when a recent conversation between these two would have taken place.

Maybe Madonna's secretly working with Babyface again. :madgemanson:

INTERESTING!

I mean we all know how she-who-shall-not-be-named is connected to Toni (her ex-manager bought Toni's sister an iTunes number 1 or something right?) and I suppose the Missy E connection was kind of sort of there for a while but Madonna is quite... random!

I'd love to know more.

Maybe Toni is the new Naomi. I wonder if she's eaten Madonna's pussy.

Apparently Madonna (and a few others not worth mentioning) encouraged Toni to get back into the studio after announcing her retirement from recording. Trying to figure out when a recent conversation between these two would have taken place.

Maybe Madonna's secretly working with Babyface again. :madgemanson:

Waiting for someone to mention Toni's puffy looking face and cheeks...

*clears throat*

She clearly has no aversion to procedures of the cosmetic variety and owned up to having her "nose and boobies" (her words) done.

Oh, well back to our hypothetical in-office, pre-op Toni M-Dolla convo :wow:

Hello...she has Lupus... and quite seriously. It can cause all sorts of fucked up things....particularly swelling/puffiness in the face/whole body (that's not even one of the worst, really). It's also a side effect of the MANY medications one has to be on.

I've seen my mother deal with the same exact thing. It's absolutely horrible.

Guest Rachelle of London

One of the main symptoms of lupus is for your face to swell. If you watch her show with her sisters when they show her without makeup she doesn't look that great. Her puff look is probably her illness.

I think M probably reaches out to so many people. Look at when we discovered that she wrote that letter to Ellen when she came out. Probably why Madonna is so respected in the industry by her peers and lessers

Guest Rachelle of London

I think she's beautiful. Just saying that when you see her not all made up her face doesn't look like that, the puffiness at one point was really bad and I'm pretty certain it wasn't juvederm.

One of the main symptoms of lupus is for your face to swell. If you watch her show with her sisters when they show her without makeup she doesn't look that great. Her puff look is probably her illness.

I think M probably reaches out to so many people. Look at when we discovered that she wrote that letter to Ellen when she came out. Probably why Madonna is so respected in the industry by her peers and lessers

I agree. There are loads of industry gatherings we don't see too. We know Madonna is a supporter of women. That's all.

Guest Rachelle of London

I agree. There are loads of industry gatherings we don't see too. We know Madonna is a supporter of women. That's all.

Yup, I dont think Toni would lie about Madonna reaching out to her. It sure does say a lot about Madonna as a person.

• 1 year later...

That is lovely. Remember the interview Madonna did on Ellen where Ellen said how Madonna contacted her privately and supported her when she came out. She reached out to stupid Goop when those nude photos of her and Brad Pitt were released as felt sorry for her and thought her privacy was invaded. I think she is very genuine with her support for other women and does not seek publicity for it.

Toni is lovely and is a wonderful singer.

That is lovely. Remember the interview Madonna did on Ellen where Ellen said how Madonna contacted her privately and supported her when she came out. She reached out to stupid Goop when those nude photos of her and Brad Pitt were released as felt sorry for her and thought her privacy was invaded. I think she is very genuine with her support for other women and does not seek publicity for it.

Toni is lovely and is a wonderful singer.

Wait what nudes of Brad Pitt?????