If you were to meet M tomorrow

Guest ditaluver

Erotica Blu, why do you think you pissed him off ?

It was a meet and greet. He was signing copies of his movie Inland Empire. I asked if I could take his picture. He agreed and I did a lean in so we would both be in the picture. And for whatever reason, maybe paranoia, I think he wasn't very appreciative of the ambush nature of how I got a picture him and myself.

It was a meet and greet. He was signing copies of his movie Inland Empire. I asked if I could take his picture. He agreed and I need a lean in so we would both be in the picture. And for whatever reason, maybe paranoia, I think he wasn't very appreciative of the ambush nature of how I got a picture him and myself.

Well Erotica Blu, your ambush tactics worked as you got the picture :thumbsup:

Peter, I am sure she would like you. Don't put yourself down. :kiss2:

Oh, Jan ... you're so sweet. :) I'm not trying to put myself down, just ... being realistic. Not everyone gets on with everyone, I know that. And just from what I've read ... I don't know. She seems to be disappointed or seems to dislike people or qualities that I seem to be like or have. Not sure I'm expressing that clearly, but ... For example, she likes people who are confident. That's not one of my strongest traits. That's just one thing; there are others. Believe me, I read/watch the interviews a little too carefully sometimes, so I pick up all these clues, and over time that realization starts to settle in that, although you love someone very much from a distance, you probably wouldn't be good friends. Don't get me wrong -- I'm sure she'd treat me with respect as a human being, but ... that's about it. The only thing I think she'd really appreciate is that I love to write/receive letters, and I know that's something she really likes. (The Face magazine interview, 2000)

Wow. Having written that, I feel a little stalker-y. lol! And we were just talking about meeting her for 2 minutes, not about becoming her new bff. But I guess ... I don't know. No one likes rejection, really, do they? (Rejection may be the greatest aphrodisiac according to Madonna herself, but ... we're not talking about "getting on" in that way, either! Ha!) So. Yeah. I'd rather avoid the rejection.

I did meet Guy Oseary and Monte Pittman in the golden triangle on the MDNA tour, though! :laugh:

I'd wanna gush over her and tell her how much I love her and how much she changed and saved my life, but she doesn't wanna hear that. God, after all these years of being a fan (a one-time extremely obsessed fan), actually sitting here right now imagining being face to face with her, I honestly have no idea what I'd say or do. I'd probably cry, which would just freak her out or piss her off. :lol: So, in reality, my best bet would probably be to decline the opportunity, but I'd probably always kick myself for it. It's a no-win. :lol:

I'd wanna gush over her and tell her how much I love her and how much she changed and saved my life, but she doesn't wanna hear that. God, after all these years of being a fan (a one-time extremely obsessed fan), actually sitting here right now imagining being face to face with her, I honestly have no idea what I'd say or do. I'd probably cry, which would just freak her out or piss her off. :lol: So, in reality, my best bet would probably be to decline the opportunity, but I'd probably always kick myself for it. It's a no-win. :lol:

Just give her a bit of sass and hope she giggles.

I'd introduce myself to her and ask her what her name is. Then after she says her name, I'll ask her to repeat it. Then I'd walk away. She'd be so stunned that someone actually didn't know her name, she'd remember me forever. :dramatic:

Rumor has it that Queen Elizabeth didn't know who she was when they met at the DAD premiere....

original_thumb.gif

:chuckle:

I would bow to her three times, and ask her what was on her mind when she decided to release those 3 awful singles off MDNA. Would she rather choose IA, GB or LS instead? Then I can rest my case.

I did meet Guy Oseary and Monte Pittman in the golden triangle on the MDNA tour, though! :laugh:

At the SS Tour i screamed on Guy Oseary's face that i love him (in reality i just don't :lmao:). He was really surprised and took a picture of me and my friend, so i guess the tactic worked. I knew he is an ego driven man and i was sure that he would love the adulation :lol:

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS

Madonna you look so GOOOOOOD!

SLAYYYYYYYY

Lmao.

I'd prob cry, carry on about her voice and how she saved my life, and just generally annoy her, this scarring me for life.