Who should M Duet/Collaborate with Male/Female?

albertogerard

Madonna Duet/Collaborate w/Male Female  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Madonna Duet/Collaborate w/Male

2. 2. Madonna Duet/Collaborate w/Female

Janet. Why the hell not?

I'd totally go for this! They could teach the "youngins how it's done!" :thumbsup:

But, I think M with either Lana Del Rey or Coldplay would totally SLAY! (Didn't mean that to rhyme - lol!)

Edited by PRPapi

For me personally, I still don't like any of her past collaborations with Miley and anaconda bitch even if IDGAF is a great track. I'm glad that she only took photos with Katy and there was no recording.

I loved her working with MIA who I think is an amazing & innovative artist, but it's still disappointing how their two tracks turned out. I also love Azelia Banks music & her crazy personality, but I can't imagine them in the same room. :catfight:

• 2 weeks later...

I have always dreamed about a Madonna & Kylie duet. I'm not sure would it work but I would literally die. Katy Perry duet seems very likely nowadays and it could be pretty good.

Male duet.. never really thought about that.. I'll have to think about this and come back later.

I'd like a postmortem duet with Whitney Houston. Like Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole did.

I could see a duet of: it's not right but it's ok, which would be cool.

I'm a massive fan Kate Bush, Bjork, Kylie, Tori etc. but the idea of them apprering on a Madonna record just makes my skin crawl!!

Are there any examples of tracks that really work with two female popstar voices. MATM doesn't!! Right now I can only think of the dreadful Do What You Want with Gaga and Christna or Tell Him with Cleine and Barbara!!! I hate anymore crap like that!

Male performer - Jamie XX

Female performer - Dolly Parton

(Side note: Liz Rosenberg is also Michael Bublé's publicist. I'm still surprised he's never covered Madonna. A duet could be interesting.)

I'd like a postmortem duet with Whitney Houston. Like Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole did.

I could see a duet of: it's not right but it's ok, which would be cool.

Actaully I think this is my worst nightmare!!! Singing with dead? Please no! It might be okay for Justin and Barbra but not M (even though her instagrams of Micheal seem to be pointing in that direction)

I can't believe I'm only one of two people who voted Beyonce. I don't even really like her. I just think they're different enough vocally and musically (but similar in other ways) that it could be interesting.