Who should M Duet/Collaborate with Male/Female?

albertogerard

Madonna Duet/Collaborate w/Male Female  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Madonna Duet/Collaborate w/Male

2. 2. Madonna Duet/Collaborate w/Female

Just for fun, who would you guys pick. We have a year before another Madonna album. In the meantime...Who would you choose for Madonna to duet or collaborate with. Male and or Female.

Male: Blood Orange

Female: Azealia Banks

Male: Blood Orange

Female: Azealia Banks

Is Azealia Banks the one that trashes Madonna EVERY chance she gets? If so, yes, that would WOULD be a GREAT fucking collaboration! Interesting to say the least :-)

Guest whatatramp

Is Azealia Banks the one that trashes Madonna EVERY chance she gets? If so, yes, that would WOULD be a GREAT fucking collaboration! Interesting to say the least :-)

Nooo?? infact she's paid tribute to her, god knows where you're getting that information from

tumblr_m9ra2jnk1C1qby26vo1_r1_500.gif

Nooo?? infact she's paid tribute to her, god knows where you're getting that information from

tumblr_m9ra2jnk1C1qby26vo1_r1_500.gif

That's what I get for believing the shit I read on the internet. Great to hear other wise :-)

I hate duets, imo it's for amateurs. Madonna is HUGE star. Why she has to collaborate. I don't get it.

EVERY big pop star this day and age does collabos, hell Rihanna has made a career out of collaborations.

It's not the 80s or 90s anymore, the music industry has changed big time.

I voted for Bruno and Trent for the males, and didn't want to pick any of the females, but had to, so chose P!nk so that Madge could have another Australian hit :)

:lol:

EVERY big pop star this day and age does collabos, hell Rihanna has made a career out of collaborations.

It's not the 80s or 90s anymore, the music industry has changed big time.

+1

its all about duets now.