New Album Rumours & Discussion

I'd like her to do something similar to Alison Moyet's latest album The MInutes.

She did, it's called Ray Of Light released in 1998. See.....this is why Madonna shouldn't listen to her fans. Not that those songs by Alison aren't lovely, but within the first 30 seconds of the song I started getting major ROL vibes. It even sounds a little Goldfrapp to me too. Madonna has already been here musically.

Ready for new tidbits about the new album, it's coming within the next days i feel it !!!

I hope so ;) I wanna hear track titles and descriptions of the songs! I love early rumors.

What is Trap?

Apparently,

Trap music is a music genre that originated in the early 2000s from Southern hip hop in the Southern United States.[1][2] It is typified by its lyrical content and trademark sound, which incorporates 808 sub-bass kick drums, double-time, triple-time and other faster time division hi-hats, layered synthesizers, and "cinematic" strings.[3][4]

and

Dance-pop artist Lady Gaga recorded a trap-inspired song titled "Jewels 'n Drugs" for her 2013 album Artpop, featuring rappers T.I., Too Short and Twista. The combination of pop and trap music was met with mixed responses from critics.[6][7] In September 2013, American pop singer Katy Perry released a song titled "Dark Horse" featuring rapper Juicy J, from her 2013 album Prism, that incorporated trap flavors.[8][9]

So we probably don't want any of this on the new album, after all!

Apparently,

Trap music is a music genre that originated in the early 2000s from Southern hip hop in the Southern United States.[1][2] It is typified by its lyrical content and trademark sound, which incorporates 808 sub-bass kick drums, double-time, triple-time and other faster time division hi-hats, layered synthesizers, and "cinematic" strings.[3][4]

and

Dance-pop artist Lady Gaga recorded a trap-inspired song titled "Jewels 'n Drugs" for her 2013 album Artpop, featuring rappers T.I., Too Short and Twista. The combination of pop and trap music was met with mixed responses from critics.[6][7] In September 2013, American pop singer Katy Perry released a song titled "Dark Horse" featuring rapper Juicy J, from her 2013 album Prism, that incorporated trap flavors.[8][9]

So we probably don't want any of this on the new album, after all!

They should have mentioned Rihanna's "Pour it Up" as well.

I wouldn't even be surprised if M duetted with 2 chainz for the next record! :lmao:

Lmao, 2 Chainz has the wackest rhymes but I can't hate on him

She did, it's called Ray Of Light released in 1998. See.....this is why Madonna shouldn't listen to her fans. Not that those songs by Alison aren't lovely, but within the first 30 seconds of the song I started getting major ROL vibes. It even sounds a little Goldfrapp to me too. Madonna has already been here musically.

Absolutely. I felt the same too. Part of the reason people and critics loved Alison's record was it was definitely new ground for her, in that it was different from her earlier solo records. But for Madonna, it wouldn't be really new ground and people would say she was repeating herself.

Guest Madonning...

HI, I saw early this year in many sites that Madonna and Adele met in London to record songs that will compose a new album from the Queen. If true, is coming soon a great album! :tigger:

I think the Adele rumors are false.

I hope so! I just don't see the styles of Madonna and Adele mixing together very well.

Drake and Madonna need to work together or start dating.

Id be happy with either.

have no clue who drake is. hope never to know. any kind of music Rocco likes, i usually can't stand.