New Album Rumours & Discussion

EXCLUSIVE: "Love on Fire" from the MDNA sessions to be re-recorded and re-mixed for M13.

Here is Madonna's original recording utilising her operatic vocal range:

I think M could have chewed this up and spat something decent out

Help spread the word about this petition! (I can't make a new thread because i have only a few posts)

someone make a thread about it. heres the link

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/941/913/170/release-madonnas-past-tours-and-videos-on-blu-ray-and-dvd/

Edited by LeooAyala

Madonna "13th"

1 Intro (Th13teen)

2 Reborn (This Way)

3 This Is My Dark Album (feat Mylee Cyrus & Britney Spears)

4 Leftover Trust

5 Taking The Gloves Off!

6 Sitting On It

7 Hit Single

8 Intermission

9 Nobody Likes Me (feat Will.I.Am)

10 Freedom Fighter

11 Fuzzy Dream

12 Redemption (feat Pit Bull)

13 Last Song

I think M will release the album this year. Maybe she already finished writing the lyrics since late last year. She will just hit the studio this spring. She usually use and record in the studio for a short period of time. I think she only went to the studio for Bedtime Stories during the spring of 94 and released the album that year. I cant wait for another year. I want new Madonna music!

Guest Sweet Tooth

I would love proper promos this time 'round. Get her ass to perform & chat on to Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. He's a loon :superman:

I would love proper promos this time 'round. Get her ass to perform & chat on to Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. He's a loon :superman:

I agree,I wanna see alot of aggressive promotion this time around.She should go on Ellen,Katie and The Tonight Show,at the very least.

She's still in LA, isn't she? There was a picture of her leaving a gym.

yes, still in la mixing the record and starting tour rehearsal preparations i hope!

We will know when she wants us to know.

I have a feeling she's not gonna take her normal secretiveness to a whole other level of Top Secret.

It's gonna be long year around here. Lol!

I wish she was coming out of a recording studio instead of a bloody gym again :(

She looks great tho!

article-0-1C0B57B600000578-147_306x769.j

article-0-1C0BA43B00000578-530_634x975.j

I know! Bring gym equipment to the studio and workout there if you have to but just GET IN THE STUDIO

I wish she was coming out of a recording studio instead of a bloody gym again :( She looks great tho! article-0-1C0B57B600000578-147_306x769.jarticle-0-1C0BA43B00000578-530_634x975.j

How cool would it have been if she was smoking a cigarette in the first pick :) I suspect bigger news than the oscars :)

I go back and forth between not wanting to know anything until the record is released to wanting to know everything about it ! Some days I wish she would pull a Beyoncé and release a surprise album and then get to hear everything fresh but I also always enjoy the lead up to a new release and all the hype and excitement of each new reveal (album cover, track list, first single, etc). I do also love reading all the wild rumors and song names that always seem to pop up each time we hear she's starting to record.

I go back and forth between not wanting to know anything until the record is released to wanting to know everything about it ! Some days I wish she would pull a Beyoncé and release a surprise album and then get to hear everything fresh but I also always enjoy the lead up to a new release and all the hype and excitement of each new reveal (album cover, track list, first single, etc). I do also love reading all the wild rumors and song names that always seem to pop up each time we hear she's starting to record.

I agree. I miss the days of turning on the radio and hearing "Here's Madonna's new song" and being like "What??" But I think it's unavoidable that we know everything because of the internet. Times have changed. I do think it would be a little easier to be surprised if she didn't wait so long between albums now. It's impossible not to start looking, waiting, hesitating...

This could be an exciting process if u consider that this is the first album cycle for her as a social media user. Hopefully when things aren't so top secret we may get updates and pics from the studio to her Instagram account.