New Album Rumours & Discussion

I hope not! Drake is such an annoying "artist".I would hate to hear his auto-tuned voice all over a Madonna song!

Are you thinking of Lil' Wayne? Because Drake isn't known for auto tuning his voice

I want a fresh new sound for her album, sound she haven't tried yet, even if its not groundbreaking...I dont care who she is going to work with, as long as she releases the album this year! Hoping her camp will give us any info re the new album.

i want her to do an album with the creative vibe of ROL, Music, or AL. people thirst for visionary madonna, not madonna working with the "it" producers/singers. this rarely worked in her favor:

britney duet fail

ricky m duet fail

mdna mediocre success with no hit singles

the only duets i can think of that actually ended in success were Take a Bow (which she seems to have banished from her memory) and 4 Minutes...for the latter, people criticized the song for being too much Justin and not enough M.

please madonna, work with an unknown and give us something we haven't yet heard!!!!

No rent-a-rapper and hip hop-ers please! Are they even popular anymore? None of these guys you mention (Drake, the Ocean guy) get any airplay or video rotation where I live, so I assume it's a very US kinda music thing. The possibilities are endless of course, but I would like her to go the Love Spent/Like a virgin route or look for a sound similar to I'm Addicted & Nohody knows means

If Madonna truly insisted on having a rapper on one of the songs,I would rather she work with Snoop Dogg.He's a huge fan of hers and has already expressed a desire to work with her.I know she likes him,too.Her "Music" video looks like it was inspired by him :) Plus,he's closer to her age,so it will look much better.If she works with Drake,she will get criticized once again for "working with a young artist,trying to appear hip".

No rent-a-rapper and hip hop-ers please! Are they even popular anymore? None of these guys you mention (Drake, the Ocean guy) get any airplay or video rotation where I live, so I assume it's a very US kinda music thing.

Where do you live? Because Drake is very well known all around the western world, and Frank Ocean is not on Drake levels of celebrity yet, but Channel Orange was a big breakthrough. Both of them got rave reviews for their latest albums. Neither is a rent-a-rapper, especially not Frank because he isn't even a rapper.

I don't care who she collaborates with ...as long as its not Yoko fucking Ono.

Love Yoko Ono!!! But she wants hot young thangs that she can have fun fondleing and have sex with.

I have no problem with her having a guest star on one of her tracks, but I do hope the lead single is just her this time around. The past two lead singles have had guests, so it's time to switch things up! And icykiller, I'm with you on hoping for something inspired by LAV/LS, Between The Bars and more style of I'm Addicted for the uptempo tracks. Think the ROL album on steroids.

Guest Rachelle of London

Where do you live? Because Drake is very well known all around the western world, and Frank Ocean is not on Drake levels of celebrity yet, but Channel Orange was a big breakthrough. Both of them got rave reviews for their latest albums. Neither is a rent-a-rapper, especially not Frank because he isn't even a rapper.

:clap: