M songs U can only enjoy when watching the video?

albertogerard

Which Madonna songs that you like or dislike do you enjoy MORE when watching the video? For me they are:

1. Frozen. (Audio wise, it doesn't do much for me. Video & Audio together, slays me. Awesome!)

2. Hollywood. (Kind of boring song, LOVE what Jean Baptiste Mondino did with song. LOVE the video)

3. Deeper and Deeper. (Never been 2 excited about this song, seeing other people dancing & enjoying this song, I can't help but get into the groove!)

Would love to see YOUR picks!

Take a bow: awful song with a beautiful film clip

In the other direction we have Dear Jessie a beautiful song with a travesty dog turd video!

"Dear Jessie" has a video?? I see you're in Australia. Was this a promo only video? NEVER seen it! Is it a live video?

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Girl Gone Wild (but even with the video the song still quite disgusts me, only the tour version really makes me enjoy it in some way)

Deeper And Deeper

Take A Bow

4 Minutes

I think that's all, the rest is enjoyable either way.

I can't think of any really but if forced to, Bad Girl. It doesn't excite me audio wise before (not it does) and it was just the video that made me pay attention.

Oh, and also Hollywood.

1. Take A Bow

2. Girl Gone Wild

3. Give Me All Your Luvin'

Funny how different people's tastes are, Bad Girl and Hollywood are two of my favorite Madonna songs. The Bad Girl video unquestionably enhances the song though.

none....but if i have to chose i'd go with

I don't need any of the videos to enjoy the songs on their own, but Justify My Love definitely turns into something much more GRANDEUR while watching the video.

This is killing reading some of the comments! Lucky star, borderline noooooooooo!

Several videos have really made me love a song that I was indifferent to including BadGirl,.

But in this case, I will watch the following but not listen to:

Rain, girl gone wild, Hollywood, power of goodbye

However, 4 minutes is a song that I'd prefer not to watch the video to. It's terrible. Definitely one of the all time worst.