Shep Pettibone working on new album (speculation)

Hi all, Pettibone is coming out of the woodwork speaking publically, even using Facebook regularly since Madonna has started her recording sessions in L.A. Do you think he is there in the studio with her? It all seems like way to much of a coincidence that he appears in public speaking very highly of her after decades of silence, the exact same time we see her going in and out of the L.A. Recording studios.

the more the better. It's so great to speculate and think and dream...

Dreamy-Little-Girl-600x375.jpg

i know, it would be so dreamy. he hasn't remixed or produced anything in decades and it would be so amassing for a return. i know he djs at his popular jersey gay resort / sex hotel but that's it. it would be great for him to come out just once to work with m.

Shep is my all time favorite Madonna collaborator, I would have to call an ambulance if true.

i know, he was really from an elite high caliber set of producers/djs that are non-existant today. people like a avicci are really a very low caliber set of dis. just kids with laptops. talentless.

I wonder if they could recreate the magic they had in the 90s. I love his signature sound but I think he was also quite a versatile producer with songs such as Rain and Bad Girl taking him out of his comfort zone.

I wonder if they could recreate the magic they had in the 90s. I love his signature sound but I think he was also quite a versatile producer with songs such as Rain and Bad Girl taking him out of his comfort zone.

Playground too!

And whenever i hear Thief of Hearts it always sounds timeless, like it could have been produced today. I don't think that song has aged at all.

Playground too!

And whenever i hear Thief of Hearts it always sounds timeless, like it could have been produced today. I don't think that song has aged at all.

Oh yeah how could I forget about Playground. And I agree Thief of Hearts is a masterpiece.

I love the Erotica Diaries that Shep wrote about the making of the album. I think you can really hear all the love and time and care that went into the record.

Oh yeah how could I forget about Playground. And I agree Thief of Hearts is a masterpiece.

I love the Erotica Diaries that Shep wrote about the making of the album. I think you can really hear all the love and time and care that went into the record.

:serenade:

Guest bluejean

My God. I hope not. I loved his work back in the day but the idea of her working with someone from 1992 does not excite me one bit.