MADLEY MTV Unplugged

Camacho

The fact that these shows talk about a performance is hysterica! Do they talk about other artists performances???? This shows how bloody relevant Madonna is!! EVERTHING she does gets talked about! And yet they say she's "irrelevant"

When you think about it, it's really mindboggling that after 30 years, people still can't stop talking about her, dissecting her very move. Whether they admit or not, whether they like her or not, people are still interested and fascinated.

Guest Rachelle of London

I actually think it's habit for some people to slag M off. She's the go to person for a quick joke. Plus you can't get a reaction out of her . So there's no fear of confrontation

Disgraceful performance from a once great star. Sad to see such a faded artist sell herself out to that corporate puppet Miley just so she can be cool with the kids. Madonna is old and can barely dance and sounded bad she should've lip-synched the performance. What happened to the woman who gave us Like a prayer and Blonde Ambition?? What the hell is going with Madonna she just gets more disappointing each day. She participated in that stupid stunt performance at the Grammys and calls her children nigger for cheap publicity. It's like she's trying to alienate and get rid of her remaining true blue fans. Go get a therapist Madonna!

What's wrong w/ ending up like Bette Davis?? This is news to me; never heard that one before. Last I heard the woman died a tremendous legend, universally respected in her chosen industry.

Yeah, I was puzzling over the same thing. But Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? was on television tonight -- I've never seen it ALL the way through -- just parts here and there -- and I saw most of the end tonight. It is a really disturbing movie... and Bette Davis is playing a woman older than herself, who can't let go of her faded childhood stardom, etc. Perhaps that's what Sharon was referring to? Otherwise, ... yeah, I thought Bette Davis was well respected.

Disgraceful performance from a once great star. Sad to see such a faded artist sell herself out to that corporate puppet Miley just so she can be cool with the kids. Madonna is old and can barely dance and sounded bad she should've lip-synched the performance. What happened to the woman who gave us Like a prayer and Blonde Ambition?? What the hell is going with Madonna she just gets more disappointing each day. She participated in that stupid stunt performance at the Grammys and calls her children nigger for cheap publicity. It's like she's trying to alienate and get rid of her remaining true blue fans. Go get a therapist Madonna!

Now that gagadaily and the other shore is dead along with the album , I suppose trolling is all they have to do, not that the Goddess of Love would approve of this bullying. Oh yes, she would. Gaga, is that you? Go and start rehearsals!

Maybe you should go and get a time machine so you can live happily ever after during the eighties. Just don't LEAVE the eighties. Thanks.

Cicatrix IT'S not a fan, it started an account here on Sunday just to talk smack on Madonna and troll.

IT'S definitely a little monster.

By the way, I thought the performance was great fun and Madonna sounded REALLY good.

tumblr_inline_mojgehhYDL1qdlkgg.gif

The fact she sucked Gaga's flabby tits after what she and her monsters said to her to own daughter! SAYS IT ALL!! A vile CXNT!

Yeah, I think it's not very polite to second guess the motives and manners of public figures, but I think it would not be out of place for me to say that Sharon Osbourne behaved like a Massive Two Faced Cunt. :yes:

You're upset because 2009 is long gone and Gaga is never filling a stadium again. It's ok, let it out!

rii6w9.jpg

The monsters are going to get even more vile and nasty the more Gaga flops

And since GaGa is flopping more than Mariah's titties the hate will continue!

Just wait until Gags tour numbers come out.

:ohmy:

Edited by Delirium

Madonna was amazing, I watch that performance a few times a day on a daily basis :-)

Me too! The songs work so well together and Madonna sounds really good. I hope they release this on iTunes!