MADLEY MTV Unplugged

Camacho

Guest Rachelle of London

I have no opinion of this performance. Nice hearing don't tell me I guess. Saying that, why doesn't Madonna do an unplugged session

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpIu-b2U3PI

Queen Sara Gilbert speaking the truth

:dramatic:

Darlene Connor telling it like it is! Love her even more. Notice it's the younger women that are coming to Madonna's defense, Rose (love her!) now Sarah. They truly get her and the impact she had on them growing up can't be denied. Even the way that Miley spoke about M, they really respect her. All these old bitties are just jealous.

btw DIGNITY@osbournes….

Sara Bareilles Fires Manager Jordan Feldstein After GRAMMYs Scuffle With Osbournes

January 28, 2014 7:16 PM EST

sara_bareilles-grammys_scuffle.jpg

Sara Bareilles has fired manager Jordan Feldstein, who also counts Maroon 5 and Robin Thicke as clients, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

The singer, who performed with Carole King at the GRAMMYs, went home empty handed after being nominated for album of the year (for "The Blessed Unrest") and pop solo performance (for "Brave"). Though Bareilles and Thicke were both up for the evening's top categories (Thicke had three noms and also performed with Chicago), Feldstein did not attend the Staples Center event on Sunday.

Bareilles informed Feldstein the following day that he would no longer be representing her.

The news comes after a strange scuffle between Feldstein and Sharon Osbourne took place at Saturday night's Clive Davis/Recording Academy-sponsored pre-Grammy gala at the Beverly Hilton hotel. According to E! Online, Feldstein was first spotted in the ballroom arguing with Kelly Osbourne, with her mother following up after her daughter stormed away from the music manager's table.

"Sharon walked up to him pointing her finger and screaming," an eyewitness tells THR. With Bareilles seated nearby, Feldstein and "The Talk host apparently got into a heated exchange that resulted in Osbourne tipping over a plate of food on his lap and throwing water at his head. The fight apparently erupted over comments Feldstein made about Jack Osbourne and his wife. Says a source: "You don't f--- with the Osbournes."

The Osbourne-Feldstein encounter remained a hot topic of conversation as executives prepped for the awards show red carpet early Sunday afternoon.

Feldstein is the brother of Jonah Hill (who was hosting "Saturday Night Live" in New York City when the food fight broke out) and a childhood friend of Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine. He has been managing the successful pop band for their entire career.

Feldstein and a rep for Bareilles did not respond to THR's request for comment.

Edited by justinian

The fact that these shows talk about a performance is hysterical! Do they talk about other artists performances???? This shows how bloody relevant Madonna is!! EVERTHING she does gets talked about! And yet they say she's "irrelevant"

They have to have something to fill their crap shows with every day and Madonna's star power will always make her an easy, surefire target.

How about we have a show where TV presenters are critiqued on their daily, half-ass 'performances':

"Hmm, well Barbs Walts should shut it because she was a little hoarse when she said 'and'... plus did you see how she wobbled when she tried to sit down?! GIVE IT UP GRANNY! Your low-hanger earlobes resemble a scrotum."

Wait Carol King sang with the much younger Sarah Barelles?

Damn that Carol is such an old, desperate has been trying to be relevant with teens by singing with her.

She should retire already.

Guest Not4Pussies

I've been humming this perf all day. makes me smile.

I'm still trying to reconcile that picture of her with her guitar. What happened?

She's in the recording studio

Guest Not4Pussies

Wait Carol King sang with the much younger Sarah Barelles?

Damn that Carol is such an old, desperate has been trying to be relevant with teens by singing with her.

She should retire already.

I know! And Stevie Nicks showing up on Ahs. How desperate can you get??

What's wrong w/ ending up like Bette Davis?? This is news to me; never heard that one before. Last I heard the woman died a tremendous legend, universally respected in her chosen industry. These crazy dames sure as hell can't come anywhere near saying the same thing!

And then Sharon says wearing grillz is inappropriate at 50. She'll keep for a moment bc jump to Miss "IDK For Sure The World Is Round" nodding and clapping when she said it. Some ppl think it's inappropriate being fat and stupid at 50, How 'bout that you dumb bitch lol.

Now back to Sharon. Uhm, isn't her husband well past 50 and head fucked from drugs? Oh but he's a man so it's okay. What a bunch of backstabbing traitorous bitches. I completely understand and agree w/ the notion that it's perfectly okay to say a woman should act like a lady. It's not sexist to say so. But Madonna, and the Late, Great Miss Bette Davis, are/were far and above a lady than these dames could ever be. Like I said, BACKSTABBERS. This wasn't as bad as their usual?? Wow. Thank goodness I don't watch this show.

So we can now discount the idea that M lives in a bubble, is shielded by management, and doesn't know what's said about her in the media. She's well aware that a lot of ppl hate the grillz. She wears them to piss ppl off.

Okay. Here's my idea. Let's start demanding more pop tart collabs, generic singles, and recycled looks for the next album. We just want M to have fun! Nothing mature, musically.

She'll do the opposite LOL

I think we can really make this happen if we work together :stir:

It wasn't a particularly good performance. M's dancing was kinda sluggish and I didn't like the look at all. As for the nasty grillz...menopause is the only thing that can account for them.

performance was cool...she didnt do anything to embarace herself...she was happy and she sang decent....i dont know why people complane on apearing without real reason of her majesty>?? she could also sit at home and do nothing...this was a nice present

1656296_464352710354721_694011903_n.jpg

love Madonna's face here, was definately bad makeup at the grammys

The makeup at the Grammys was horrible, this makeup for this MTV event is what it should have been that night.

vanityfair.com

Watch Madonna and Miley Cyrus’s Hoedown Duet

by Josh Duboff
January 30, 2014 8:16 am

Madonna has attempted to “pass the baton” a number of times now: there was obviously the Britney Spears kiss at the Video Music Awards, the “Deep House Dish” appearance with Lady Gaga on Saturday Night Live, and the Super Bowl performance with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. Last night, she tried again, as she appeared at the end of Miley Cyrus’s (quite enjoyable) MTV Unplugged special to perform a mashup of “Don’t Tell Me” and “We Can’t Stop” with the 21-year-old. Both decked out in cowboy garb (Miley’s outfit involved a denim bikini top), the two bumped and ground—and there may be a brief spanking interlude—but, considering the waters these two could have tested, it’s basically pretty tame. And the songs blend surprisingly well! Perhaps a sign that this will be the Madonna baton-passing that really sticks. (Also, Miley’s unplugged renditions of Bangerz album cuts “Drive” and “Do My Thang” from earlier in the telecast are worth a listen this morning.)

It wasn't a particularly good performance. M's dancing was kinda sluggish and I didn't like the look at all. As for the nasty grillz...menopause is the only thing that can account for them.

I'm inclined to agree with everything you said :(

Seems a lot of press article are about Madonna "passing the batton" to Miley. Which is a lot better than the reactions I expected!