MADLEY MTV Unplugged

Camacho

Guest Rachelle of London

Is Miley's recent era a spoof? Like are people taking her seriously? Or is it an intentional SNL type skit that's just going on forever

...whatever you see her... straight dudes like Miley. Unlike Gaga, who is sort of a drag queen gone wrong and no dick would want to touch.

She is certainly lees annoying than most pop tarts who take themselves too seriously and their ambition is well beyond their skills. She is certainly way more articulated than Beyonce (if she can write a proper paragraph I'd be shocked...) and Britney (who at her peak, was the best pop dancer of them all...)

Guest Rachelle of London

Hardly know who she is over here. I know Hannah Montana obviously. In fact I could probably name more Hannah Montana songs than Miley ones. I just don't get how sticking your tongue out all the time makes a person "talented" all the clips of her I've heard sound awful.

I bet if she wasn't a Madonna fan, there would never be so much praise for her on here :lmao:

Is Miley's recent era a spoof? Like are people taking her seriously? Or is it an intentional SNL type skit that's just going on forever

They really are & it baffles, astonishes, and sickens me. She's a Disney Wigger Mess.

Guest Rachelle of London

They really are & it baffles, astonishes, and sickens me. She's a Disney Wigger Mess.

It's the faux I'm having fun, letting loose thing I don't get. Ooh let me pretend I'm from the good type thing, Bieber does it and gets so much slack. It's been done. All the pop tarts have done it. Just reminds me of the people that say "woohoo" when they're having fun.

Saying that has anyone else seen the comments on Ms makeup artists Instagram, fans are upset about the way Ms makeup was done. I think it looked good.

Hardly know who she is over here. I know Hannah Montana obviously. In fact I could probably name more Hannah Montana songs than Miley ones. I just don't get how sticking your tongue out all the time makes a person "talented" all the clips of her I've heard sound awful.

I bet if she wasn't a Madonna fan, there would never be so much praise for her on here :lmao:

Indeed. She's one of those US Mega celebrities who's all hype but actually doesn't sell that well. Same with Bieber. You'd think from the press they were shifting millions but they actually struggle to top ten either most singles.

And straight guys don't fancy her! She has the physique of a lanky boy and zero sexual allure.

I like what she's saying. Miley gets a lot of crap and I also think it's undeserved. I mean, people like Toilet Shit and Cuntga get and got praised for their bullshit. I'd take Miley any day.

:kiss2:

I love Miley. The NYT said this about her back in October, which sums up how I feel -

...Ms. Cyrus, who’s closer in spirit to Madonna, of all people — the stadium-size provocations, the image malleability, the willingness to cause a commotion to make a point (or for the commotion to be the point). But Madonna had no Madonna of her own to react against. Ms. Cyrus is channeling, chewing up and digesting several generations of transgressive pop divas. Her spectacle isn’t about the size of the shock, but the unexpected twists and turns on the way. It’s sloppy and invigorating and, at its best, interesting. She’s experimenting with the shape of pop stardom — let her live.

Guest Rachelle of London

Indeed. She's one of those US Mega celebrities who's all hype but actually doesn't sell that well. Same with Bieber. You'd think from the press they were shifting millions but they actually struggle to top ten either most singles.

And straight guys don't fancy her! She has the physique of a lanky boy and zero sexual allure.

Yup. All the reactions you'd think she was selling millions. No matter what she wears on stage, even the press were mocking her looks and that wasn't even nice hahha. Never heard anyone say they fancied her. Demi Lovato on the other hand, my mates can't get enough of her.

...whatever you see her... straight dudes like Miley. Unlike Gaga, who is sort of a drag queen gone wrong and no dick would want to touch.

She is certainly lees annoying than most pop tarts who take themselves too seriously and their ambition is well beyond their skills. She is certainly way more articulated than Beyonce (if she can write a proper paragraph I'd be shocked...) and Britney (who at her peak, was the best pop dancer of them all...)

:lmao: i know!

Anyway, thats cute and all but enough of miley... now i want QUEENDONNA!!! :wow: