Billy Joel Makes Unfunny Madonna Joke

Guest ditaluver

why are you all so pissed off at billy for this? (I'm not even a fan of him at all but this is just the media making a huge deal of it) hes' just poking fun at her BAT spray and vocals in that tour. if he doesn't like her or hates her voice he could have been a lot harsher.

why are you all so pissed off at billy for this? (I'm not even a fan of him at all but its just the media again) hes' just poking fun at her BAT spray and vocals in that tour. if he doesn't like her or hates her voice he could have been a lot harsher.

If it wasn't that bad he wouldn't have said anything at all. If gaga said something like this we'd be furious. Shade is SHADE

If it wasn't that bad he wouldn't have said anything at all. If gaga said something like this we'd be furious. Shade is SHADE

but billy's a grown man. gag's a passive aggressive shady CUNT.

All these people are just jealous because their income is nothing but a slice of that $125m in a single year

And jealous that she's always in the press without even having a product out or needing to buy publicity

Unlike others

Just walking to her gym session or post a pic of her 80s self on Instagram

Fact

Exactly Nikki, I watched the video and it didn't seem like he was basing her.

TMZ is trying to blow this up to bash Madonna

:)

he's just making a silly joke. yes it's shady but it's not a big deal.

"find the real enemy!!!"

Piers-Morgan-Burger-King--006.jpg

I'M GOING TO HAVE GOD RAPE HIS WIFE / KIDS AND TORTURE THEM IF HE SAYS ANYMORE SHIT ABOUT MADONNA

His daughter tried to commit suicide a few years ago and he was swindled big time by his business manager in the 90's.

Why is it that older artists are the ones always bashing M for the most part? Rather pathetic and transparent on their part. Billy is very talented and his MSG residency seems to be doing well. Why the need to bash M? As always M will most likely ignore it. As she should. She's got better things to do but really this reeks of jealousy.

M is still very much relevant in pop culture. Many artists her age or close to it, simply aren't. I guess they need to use her name to make headlines.

Pretty pathetic.

That's crazy though that he'd make a Blond Ambition tour reference, the audience probably just thought about the grammies and laughed.

Madonna didn't use throat spray during the Grammys and her voice sounded pretty good during the Grammys

Madonna didn't use throat spray during the Grammys and her voice sounded pretty good during the Grammys

yeah but people are just going to think of when they last saw her. If people got the reference I would be shocked but maybe I am wrong.

Why is it that older artists are the ones always bashing M for the most part? Rather pathetic and transparent on their part. Billy is very talented and his MSG residency seems to be doing well. Why the need to bash M? As always M will most likely ignore it. As she should. She's got better things to do but really this reeks of jealousy.

Of course it's jealousy!

As you've pointed out he should be very satisfied with his nice career playing his MSG gigs. But you see, these people look at Madonna and see her having it bigger than them. 2 Yankee Stadium gigs AND 2 MSG gigs. Plus mutilple stadium and open-air venues worldwide that he can't do

The fact is that a lot of people, particularly those that actually come from the 80s or slightly before hate Madonna simply because she's still successful after 3 decades and she was given a year at best in the business. "Madonna is just a flash in the pan, all about being sexy and using her sexuality to her advantage, slept her way to the top". All common and frequent objections (and as if male artists don't do it too)

HUGE FLOP CONSIDERATION

You don't sustain a career like she has for 30 years without intelligence, huge talent and discipline to go with it. If Madonna had been a man Billy Joel would be with his tongue firmly placed up his anus in admiration. Still looking at the Yankee Stadium gigs and multiple worldwide stadium gigs from the lower tier.

Billy Joel hasn't had a hit single since River of Dreams In 1993!

He's even more of a has been than fat pig Elton.

Madonna also has more Grammy'a than him.

Stay pressed!

Billy Joel is nothing but a big,fat,bloated,balding PIG who should have retired two decades ago.I can't understand why he and the equally annoying Elton John can't focus on their OWN LIVES and leave Madonna alone! She's not thinking or talking about their ugly asses.Maybe they're just jealous because she is still breaking records and making more money than they are??

^ You also forgot big DRUNK too whose been to rehab numerous times

I just don't get how people can say that Madonna can't sing? She's not a belter but she can hold a note and sing in different keys.

Joel's not a belter either, but he can also hold a note and sing in different keys.

Billy Joel is nothing but a big, fat, bloated, balding PIG who should have retired two decades ago. I can't understand why he and the equally annoying Elton John can't focus on their OWN LIVES and leave Madonna alone! She's not thinking or talking about their ugly asses. Maybe they're just jealous because she is still breaking records and making more money than they are??

:rotfl::rotfl:

Exactly what I meant!!! THX. When these other artists or celebrities make certain kind of remarks about Madonna always stems from a place of dissatisfaction with their own careers when compared to hers. ALWAYS.

Billy Joel will forever be stuck singing Uptown Girl on the loop for the rest of his miserable life .

And also because she is a woman and is better than them in the field they're all in

How dare she?

Sometimes people accuse Madonna of being cold and like a military general

Well that serves her well considering the scum she's had to deal with within such an industry

So she's no more cold than they all are pompous assholes

Her only guilt is being focused on her work and not being a drug-addict or somebody who sits on their laurels

E.G.

:chuckle: Rather transparent

I like where I am now, but I do not have Madonna’s tenacity when it comes to my career — to have fought tooth and nail to be uber professional. That’s the difference; I’ve never been uber professional.

Boy George

And that's why they talk smack

And for the record she is uper professional and CAN sing

Whereas they COULD sing once (perhaps) but were NEVER uber professional

I don't think he was really bashing her, he ws just joking.

But can you imagine the shit Madonna would receive if she dissed a fellow singer like that in concert?

Everybody can come at Madonna though,

Actually, I thought Madonna would get shit for what she said at her "Hard Candy" party in New York. After playing a the first riff of "I Can't get No Satisfaction", she said "What, U thought u came to a Rolling Stones Concert. Yeah, Fuck THAT". I laughed my ass off.