Billy Joel Makes Unfunny Madonna Joke

Guest ditaluver

Billy is referring to her voice during the BAT in 1990, Joel was in the audience when Madonna had laryngitis during her NYC area shows.

Back in 1990

Madonna was using that spray like crazy during that tour.

See, he probably didn't state this in an offending manner. To the most part, it's probably TMZ spinning stories again and getting fans caught up.

Again I don't think Joel meant it in a nasty matter, I have scrapbooks that I started in 1990 with NY paper reviews of the Blond Ambition tour, during that time Madonna had laryngitis and had to cancel some East Coasts dates, they mention Joel as one of the celebs in attendance at her North Jersey shows.

They also mention Madonna using throat sprat and apologizing to the audience for her vocal problems

Guest ditaluver

^ Yup it's TMZ and there seething Madonna hatred ever since she used the N word

that trash site has always been so mean to her

I ONLY went there cause someone else said there was a nasty article and i got curious and posted it.

I stopped going to Perez site too...even with all the leaks, I HATE those sites

Again I don't think Joel meant it in a nasty matter, I have scrapbooks that I started in 1990 with NY paper reviews of the Blond Ambition tour, during that time Madonna had laryngitis and had to cancel some East Coasts dates, they mention Joel as one of the celebs in attendance at her North Jersey shows.

They also mention Madonna using throat sprat and apologizing to the audience for her vocal problems

But to bring it up 24 YEARS later? He was obviously just trying to get a cheap laugh from his audience. Well, er.... good one beavis.

^If Joel said it at all, wouldn't there be video or at least audii uploaded somewhere?

I wouldn't put it pass TMZ to make up another negative Madonna story, because they hate her so much.

But to bring it up 24 YEARS later?

He was obviously just trying to get a cheap laugh from his audience. Well, er.... good one beavis.

Of course! :rotfl:

The poor thing was just implying she can't sing haha

It's as desperate as that other B-list glory(hole) who once said "I've got more hits than Madonna's got kids"

She is KILLING ME in your sig; that fur coat w/ the infamous Stella McCartney S&S boots. YES MAM.

I know! Those boots gave me life every time I saw them!!!

She's sported them 3 times a week for 4 or 5 years straight :lol:

And the fur here is fake, love her :inlove:

Pic is from early 2007 in London