Billy Joel Makes Unfunny Madonna Joke

Guest ditaluver

Guest ditaluver

Time to clear out the deli aisle ... because we got some BRAND NEW BEEF ... Billy Joel's now hopped on the Madonna-bashing bandwagon, firing shots at Madge for her crappy singing.

Her singing sucks

• Yes
    89%
  • No
    11%
Total Votes: 689*Poll Results
VOTED

Billy skewered Madonna Monday night in NYC, during the first of his residency shows at Madison Square Garden.

He jokes about using a special spray to help soothe his throat before a song, and then says, "I saw Madonna use this once ... it didn't help her much." The crowd went nuts. You gotta listen.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2rpLOsjx0

Like, what even is the point of him randomly attacking her? Oh, that's right, he is thirsty for attention since nobody cares about him.

And they are calling Madonna desperate rme

Have some water Billy J u thirsty fuq

Funny-gifs-are-you-thirsty.gif

Well, he is an acclaimed artist and he certainly should be known too. But who cares? There are enough other stars who say shit about her which is ten times worse. Maybe he was just joking?

I don't think he was really bashing her, he ws just joking.

But can you imagine the shit Madonna would receive if she dissed a fellow singer like that in concert?

Everybody can come at Madonna though,

Time to clear out the deli aisle ... because we got some BRAND NEW BEEF ... Billy Joel's now hopped on the Madonna-bashing bandwagon, firing shots at Madge for her crappy singing.

Her singing sucks

• Yes
    89%
  • No
    11%
Total Votes: 689*Poll Results
VOTED

Billy skewered Madonna Monday night in NYC, during the first of his residency shows at Madison Square Garden.

He jokes about using a special spray to help soothe his throat before a song, and then says, "I saw Madonna use this once ... it didn't help her much." The crowd went nuts. You gotta listen.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2rpLOsjx0

We all know that spray was a mix of gin and rubbing alcohol, Billy. I hope someone kept the car keys away from you after your show.

oh I thought he said something worse, but yeah, fuck him! pretty transparent from someone who had his big moment and went into obscurity...meanwhile Madonna....

Well Billy, you and the rest of the inflated egos of the rock world can have a sing off with Andrea Bocelli. I'll take Madonna's voice over that screaming and yelling and basically sometimes just talking you do in that increasingly borish rock music.

A few men at the Grammies shocked me with their voices. Should I name names? Oh that's right I feel bad. Of course I feel bad. Why do I feel bad? Why?

I thought Madonna's voice was lovely and sincere.

He's so overrated and only liked by fat divorced old guidettes in Staten Island :zzz::snore:

:chuckle::rotfl: :rotfl: :thumbsup:

As if his LIVE singing were 100% of the times PERFECT anyway

Please Billy Boy try another one for some quick publicity

Idiot

But nice that he takes cues from Madonna as to how to preserve his voice with that spray anecdote

He's probably spent half of his career with cocaine up to his eyeballs

Like they all do but Madonna

Seriously though, I do enjoy some of his music :lol:

I think some of you are overreacting, I don't even think it was his intention to be mean to her and offend her. He might have just said it in a joking manner. And really, there are so many other artists out there who aren't even that critically acclaimed themselves (as opposed to Billy Joel) and still bother to bash Madonna.

Billy is referring to her voice during the BAT in 1990, Joel was in the audience when Madonna had laryngitis during her NYC area shows.

Back in 1990

Madonna was using that spray like crazy during that tour.