Madonna performing with Miley Cyrus at MTV Unplugged!

adreeyen

Madonna was a star during that performance. I think her dancing was fine, it was very Madonna... that's all she needs to do. Also she looked really beautiful after she stuck her tongue out. I need a Madonna Unplugged now, she sounded amazing.

Whoa whoa whoa! I'm not dissing her! I didn't watch the whole show either so I can't comment on Miley's dancing abilities (which are subpar from what I've seen). I just noticed Madonna wasn't as agile as usually but clearly that's because of her injury and possibly her outfit. No need to be offended!

Oh,okay. You're forgiven! LETS DANCE:

Paula-And-Janet-Throwdown.jpg

My favorite part is when M first arrived on stage and did the sidestep move up to what I think may have been some other girl on stage. It was a lot more subdued and tasteful than I was expecting. Disappointed M didn't twerk though but all-in-all I liked it a lot.

LOVED IT! But I was sad to see Madonna struggling to keep up with the choreography a bit at the end...hopefully that was just because of her ankle injury.

Madonna was not struggling it was that dam idiot miley trying to hump her every few seconds. Madonna couldn't so anything without getting humped from the back , front and side. miley makes me sick. it was like she wouldn't leave Madonna alone. has to grind her nasty self on the queen. so gross. Madonna sounded and looked perfect though :)

Madonna was not struggling it was that dam idiot miley trying to hump her every few seconds. Madonna couldn't so anything without getting humped from the back , front and side. miley makes me sick. it was like she wouldn't leave Madonna alone. has to grind her nasty self on the queen. so gross. Madonna sounded and looked perfect though :)

I LOVED the performance! Thought M looked and sounded great. But when she was doing the choreography from the DTM towards the end, she struggled a bit. But it looked to me like she was in pain, which I don't blame her for. She's a real workhorse! She doesn't let any injuries stop her from getting the job done! Don't ever tell her to stop because she won't!!

OMG THAT WAS SOOOO FUCKING AWESOME!

God M is like the eternal queen of lust, she's beyond sexy I just can't.

I love Miley but she looks like a little boy next to Madonna :rotfl: her outfit was terrible, even worse compared to M's and I love her voice but even THAT sounded like a 1/10 compared to Madonna.

All hail Queen Madonna, making other pop stars look like shit next to her since 1982 :queenbitch:

Also I loved the mashup, it really worked. I think we are going to get Music and Don't Tell Me on her next tour!

I LOVED the performance! Thought M looked and sounded great. But when she was doing the choreography from the DTM towards the end, she struggled a bit. But it looked to me like she was in pain, which I don't blame her for. She's a real workhorse! She doesn't let any injuries stop her from getting the job done! Don't ever tell her to stop because she won't!!

:smooch: yeah Madonna is the best

You ever notice the INSANE double standard in our society when it comes to female/female interaction and male/male interaction?

Imagine Justin Beiber trying to hump an older MALE artist on stage during a performance? Women play the lesbian fetish fantasy and it's considered hot.

Just like a bi female is considered hot but a bi male is taboo. I'm a bisexual male and my last girlfriend dumped me over it. Even though I never cheated on her and when she started dating me I told her I was Bi upfront.

Another thought: I don't think I've ever seen another woman (and maybe not a man either) be that aggressive on stage with Madonna before? Usually M is the one who controls that bump and grind. She did her fair share but Miley was up on that ass. Not saying it's bad or good, it was just different!

So did anybody notice the cute black guy sitting next to M when she starts singing in the audience? He looks like he's about to shit a massive brick. LOL. Wish I had his seat. Sigh.

I loved the performance. Much better than the Grammy's and not as stuffy. The only thing I would change is have M grinding on lizard tongue instead of what actually happened at the end. Though it's pretty funny how she's being manhandled onstage. She seems to like it.

Her voice sound great, and it was awesome to have a full hour of an opening act before the headliner showed up.

Guest Rocco Papa

Another thought: I don't think I've ever seen another woman (and maybe not a man either) be that aggressive on stage with Madonna before? Usually M is the one who controls that bump and grind. She did her fair share but Miley was up on that ass. Not saying it's bad or good, it was just different!

Well, Miley pretty much did the same thing to Robin Thicke at the VMAs. I guess that's her thing. Madonna didn't seem to mind. Plus, from the articles I've read, the performance was rehearsed. So, I'm sure all that stuff was planned.

If Madonna was in pain why she was up and down in the middle of the performance? I guess Miley did get on her way with the choreography, thats why it looks a bit like Madonna was struggling but she didn't seem in pain due to her injury. If she was she faked very well.

that guy you see in the beginning when she's going to the stage looks so pissed. they gotta crop him out or something. he looked like piers morgan if he'd had been at the girlie show.

I mean, it's understandable. Suffering 55 minutes of goat yodel nonsense just to witness 5 minutes of the Queen? His patience was truly tested.

Just go to mtv.com. they have all the show on HD.

yeah but I can't download it. Whatever, I know I'll get a vid by tomorrow. Just being an impatient bitch.

Well, Miley pretty much did the same thing to Robin Thicke at the VMAs. I guess that's her thing. Madonna didn't seem to mind. Plus, from the articles I've read, the performance was rehearsed. So, I'm sure all that stuff was planned.

Oh totally. M didn't seem to mind at all and neither did I! It was just interesting to see a different dynamic on stage. And M looked amazing!