Madonna performing with Miley Cyrus at MTV Unplugged!

adreeyen

I'm looking forward to the performance but I really cant stand Miley. She never phased be before she went off the rails but her MTV performance was so fucking dumb. Hopefully Madonna gave her some good advice and she smartens up her act.

I'm looking forward to the performance but I really cant stand Miley. She never phased be before she went off the rails but her MTV performance was so fucking dumb. Hopefully Madonna gave her some good advice and she smartens up her act.

I agree with this. It's all about M.

"She went on to deliver stunning renditions of “Jolene” and “Wrecking Ball” before the night’s most attention-grabbing (for all the right reasons) number: a duet with Madonna. Even before the performance ended, Twitter was abuzz with the news that the two most ambitious blondes in pop music sung a mash-up of “Don’t Tell Me” and “We Can’t Stop” (despite MTV’s efforts to keep that under wraps).

And, as if the moment could get any better, fans were treated to the Madge and Miley number twice (due to technical reasons)."

... the Queen of pop and pop's reigning princess are pulling on their cowgirl boots, tipping their Stetsons, and hopping into the saddle to join forces for a must-see mash-up of "Don't Tell Me" — one of Miley's favorite Madonna songs (a song which, by the way, she told us during an interview on her L.A. "Unplugged" set is her favorite songs to karaoke to) — with Miley's unforgettable breakthrough track "We Can't Stop."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1721368/miley-cyrus-madonna-unplugged.jhtml

For God's sake! She did a duet with Ricky Martin during the HOLY RAY OF LIGHT ERA when she was all cutting edge and stuff. RICKY FUCKING MARTIN. I bet all the haters are too young to to remember this happened.

:chuckle::clap:

Miley really needs to wash her disgusting tongue. I really hope Madonna didn't kiss that, she might catch something.

Do you know why Miley does that with the tongue? Because it pisses people off....

;)

Do you know why Miley does that with the tongue? Because it pisses people off....

;)

Just like Madonna's grills. She said that on the red carpet at the Grammys.

I like that in Madonna. I like that in Miley. Keep pissing them off!