Madonna performing with Miley Cyrus at MTV Unplugged!

adreeyen

Lady Ugly must be having major MELTDOWN!!!! :rotfl:

I'm sure she's busy entertaining her fan, a bottle of Stoli, while Taylor is busy texting a business associate (aka grindr).

MTV will be blocked from her television tomorrow night.

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm sure she's busy entertaining her fan, a bottle of Stoli, while Taylor is busy texting a business associate (aka grindr).

MTV will be blocked from her television tomorrow night.

2ito8wj.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

How can she look perfect again within 2 days? :wow:

Fire the make-up artist she had for the Grammys then!

its the same make up she has in three of your sig pics.

you people need to get it together and make up your mind!!!

:ass:

I.. I really don't know what to make of all this. This is either the worst thing I could've ever imagined coming from Madonna or it's tha fuckin' bomb. My head is spinning.

One thing is certain though, I would very much like to see M twerk... anywhere.. anytime.

"Madonna, dressed like a glittering mash-up between a gun slinger and a swashbuckler from Pirates of the Caribbean, joined Cyrus to bump and grind through Madge's infectious Don't Tell Me. Those in the studio audience got a bonus; Cyrus forgot to wear her white cowboy hat to contrast with Madonna's black one, so the two went at it again.

There is an obvious message to be read into a moment that finds these two mavericks singing in unison, "Please don't tell me to stop."

Madonna was twerking before Cyrus was a gleam in Billy Ray's eye, and pointedly ignored all the finger-wagging that her jaw-dropping antics inspired back in the day. (Sex the coffee-table book anyone?) Cyrus is likely intent on the doing the same."

Miley Cyrus: Performing with Madonna is pretty f*cking cool!

Last night, Madonna and Miley Cyrus performed a mash-up of “Don’t Tell me” and “We Can’t Stop” during the taping of “Miley Cyrus: MTV Unplugged” which will premiere on January 29, 2014 on MTV at 9/8 PM.

Miley Cyrus said…

That was pretty f–king cool, you guys. It sounds super-lame, but as a pop star it’s pretty cool performing with Madonna…Today was one of those days that it was really easy to get out of bed.

According to E! Online, there was a fair amount of bumpin’ and grinding between the two, with Miley even playfully slapping Madonna’s bum a few times during the two takes.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/01/29/miley-cyrus-performing-with-madonna-is-pretty-fcking-cool/#ixzz2rlgobXOC